Turn of year short term cycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn of year short term cycles

What supps will you be running at the beginning of the year and what are your short term goals with that cycle? Just a pole and want to see were everyone in CL land is heading. Later.
    Do or do not. There is no try!

I plan on bulking through February, and then doing a cutting cycle in March-May.

Bulking will consist of:
    PW + GM + GG + WB + BH + Protein

Cutting will consist of:
    PW + GM + GG + cAMPHabolic + Protein

Comment

Currently taking GM, PW, and CLA along with my staples of whey, multi, fish oil. (Update on the CLA experiment...no changes in body weight or apperance, so after 2 weeks it's doing no harm or good *shrugs*)

The next stack I'm going to buy is GG/GB (when GB is available glyco free). PW is probably going to become a staple and will be used with this stack.

My short term goals and long term goals have not changed. I'm trying to recomp my body...build muscle and lose fat at the same time. It's a slow process, but I'm having fun trying new things and seeing what works for me.

Comment

Slight Bulk/Recomp right now. Eating a ton, while hitting the cardio pretty hard.

Supps:
        Mag/GB
        PW
        GG
        Protein

Then March sometime I'm going to attempt my first "real" cut, see what I can make happen
        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

currently trying to shed some fat and maintain muscle and strength ... actually dropping a bit in the waist line and pushing some new PR's so that's always a plus ....

2007 will be the beginning of a recomp with XF and possibly carb cycling
          jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
            currently trying to shed some fat and maintain muscle and strength ... actually dropping a bit in the waist line and pushing some new PR's so that's always a plus ....

2007 will be the beginning of a recomp with XF and possibly carb cycling

Sweet dude!!!

Comment

Currently in a cutting phase. Come mid January I am going to start a clean bulk and adjust as needed from there.

Comment

Working...
              X