White Flood changing color and the effects seem to have changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Flood changing color and the effects seem to have changed

Hi, my most recent tub of WF is getting low (maybe 10-15 serving left) and it has changed color to a dark cream color and it seems like the effects are not the same as when it was a new tub. I mixed the tub before using. Up to 3weeks ago I would take WF(this is my 3rd tub) and get insanely focused with amazing stamina all the way through my workouts. I would push for the last 2-3 reps on each set and would get amazing pumps but since I have noticed the color change in WF I now have trouble getting through a workout and feel kind of flat, where I almost feel defeated 1/2 through my workout. I get very, very light headed during heavy squats and DLs and often loss all vision with black spots.
    Is there anything I can do to the WF to fix this problem I am (presumably) having with it? (microwave/freeze it etc??)

My diet hasn't changed and I mix 2 scoops of WF with 1 scoop of GM about 20 minutes pre and drink 2 scoops of IntrAbolic intra (want to try InTrain, but still have 3 tubs of IntrAbolic to get through first)

Thanks for any help you can offer.
    Last edited by kiwidave; 11-17-2009, 11:39 AM.

Sounds like moisture is getting in. Put it in the frig and when you're done with this tub you need to cycle off the stims for a couple of weeks.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
      Sounds like moisture is getting in. Put it in the frig and when you're done with this tub you need to cycle off the stims for a couple of weeks.
      yup. is you have been through 3 tubs without cycling off stims, that is the reason for your tolerance, not the moisture
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Thanks, I live in Seattle. Everything Gets Moisture In It Here

I have surgery schedule for 11/25 and no lifting for 4 weeks so plan on cycling off stimulants then. Not looking forward to it (going off stims). Thanks for the pointers!

Comment

Working...
        X