few questions about GM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• few questions about GM

i just got few samples of green mag and was wondering.. about hte non training days.. when should u be taking GM and how much. Also ive seen few people do half and half as in half the serving pre-workout and half post.. does it make a diff? if u just take it b4 workout?

Moving along.. usually with creatine u go through loading stages.. do u follow the same routine with GM? and for how long should u be on GM b4 taking a break? as in how many weeks on and how many off.

thnx in advance i kinda need to clear few things b4 i order the actually tub..

on a side note ive tried OT and WF. and found WF to be instant success compared to no-xplode.

Originally posted by jattfusion View Post
    i just got few samples of green mag and was wondering.. about hte non training days.. when should u be taking GM and how much. Also ive seen few people do half and half as in half the serving pre-workout and half post.. does it make a diff? if u just take it b4 workout?

Moving along.. usually with creatine u go through loading stages.. do u follow the same routine with GM? and for how long should u be on GM b4 taking a break? as in how many weeks on and how many off.

on a side note ive tried OT and WF. and found WF to be instant success compared to no-xplode.
    You should take GM every day (including non training days). The first time take 1/2 scoop like the lable says. After that, 1 scoop will do it. Personally, I take GM (mixed with WF) 30min. prior to workout. I like it this way because as others will tell you, it's much more than a creatine. You don't HAVE to cycle GM. I have yet to cycle off and still seeing great results.

OT is awesome! WF is a LOT better than No-Xplode! I took it for several months (forgive me this is when I was supp stupid), it gave me decent workouts but a TON of bloat/water weight. WF/GM combo is 100% better and renewed my faith in creatine/NO products.
    Last edited by JC32; 11-17-2009, 07:55 AM.
    ~Julie

Currently Taking:
    - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

Originally posted by jattfusion View Post

1 scoop everyday. Take it half pre and half post if you have a sensitive stomach. No difference at all.

30 min pre workout.

No loading at all.
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

thnx gona giive it a try tonite b4 workout

Comment

Working...
        X