My GlycerGrow came. Yup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My GlycerGrow came. Yup

Thanks CL, I had a great workout tonight with GG in my system.

I have a fair few CL products on my shelf and i am wondering what the best stack i can make with them would be for cardio days and lifting days.

My arsenal is:

blue up (non stim)
    green mag
    purple wraath
    glysergrow
    reduction
    white blood
    green bulge (i ordered that tonight as my mag is down to a quarter of a tub)

non CL stuff: ON whey. fish oil and animal pak.

my goals are to lose my beer gut (its just my gut thats fat) and to gain lean mass.

i have completly sorted out my eating down to a hi protein/low card regime but im having trouble getting off the drink. last year i did GB and Red Acid for a few months and had really good gains and fat losses but then i broke my wrist and ended up just drinking and playing mariokart with one hand. i lost all my gains and the fat came back with vengence.

im 6'6 and weigh 17 stone.

my work out days are like this.

mon - goto work (heavy lifting all day) bag work for cardio warm up and 45 mins to an hour on weights

tues - goto work (heavy lifting all day) bag work for 45 mins to an hour

weds - goto work (heavy lifting all day) bag work for cardio warm up and 45 mins to an hour on weights

thurs - goto work (heavy lifting all day) bag work for 45 mins to an hour

fri - goto work (heavy lifting all day) bag work for cardio warm up and 45 mins to an hour on weights.

Sat n sun - rest / beer (im trying to quit tho. i promise )

how can i get the most out of my CL products to match this routine. the routine works really well for me as this was what i used before and went from 16-18 stone and upto 3xl shirts in no time.

is there any on that list that wont stack together?

im open to buying new products and my bar codes/upcs are stacking up too. (does that apply to the UK?)

thanks in advance.

mike.
    Last edited by BZA; 11-10-2009, 03:04 PM.

The cardio looks interesting, I'd save the GlycerGROW for if you actually start strength training to build lean muscle. Another form of cardio to look into is jump rope.

Comment

I have a rope but being my height its quite hard to skip. The bag work really gets my heart going. I can't be bothered to run as its boring and rains loads here.

Comment

The bag is absolutely one of the best forms of cardio you can do, just work around it FAST and hard.
        CONTROLLED LABS
        Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
        Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
          The bag is absolutely one of the best forms of cardio you can do, just work around it FAST and hard.
          Agreed, my concern would be "switching it up"

Comment

Originally posted by BZA View Post
            I have a rope but being my height its quite hard to skip. The bag work really gets my heart going. I can't be bothered to run as its boring and rains loads here.
            height?
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by BZA View Post
              The bag is a great workout. But you should still try to get a jump rope. Theya re cheap at walmart and other places. I use them constantly in mma. Its such a great workout no matter if you are looking for fat loss/tone or endurance/condition
              "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
              CFD

Comment

I have a speed rope but with the weather being cold and wet I can't use it as I train in my garage which has a slanted roof, my bench and multi gym waste of dpace are at the low
                end and bag is hanging from the high end. There's no room between for jump rope.

Comment

Damn sorry to hear. I've been jump roping everyday with the shitty weather.
                  CONTROLLED LABS
                  Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                  Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
                  X