New To CL.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To CL.

Hey all, I'm new a new CL customer and already a fan. Bought and Tried my first two supps today and had a few comments/questions.

I got a tub of WF and GM. Took the GM about 45 mins. before my workout and WF about 20 mins. before. The WF kicked in on the car ride to the gym and it felt great. I had this...Eagerness? in my hands and feet that made me wanna just take off running or try to lift something (but being in my car I figured trying to do either might be kinda problematic). Once I got to the gym I had a lot of energy and didn't fatigue anywhere near as quickly as I normally might have. Loved the stuff, so much so that I've already begun looking into other CL products...I definitely Want to get Orange Triad and Golden Gains...but was also looking at Blue Gene, Glycer Grow and possibly REDuction PM.

What I'm wondering is: can I take all of those supps together? Like is WF and Glycer Grow okay to take together? and being a 23 year old male is Blue Gene safe to take? Ive read on this forum that its okay for 18+ but I worry about my testosterone getting messed up or something lol.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to any input and or suggestions!

Its great that you turned to CL! First off yes, taking that stack of supplements is ok when following the dosage and timing listed on the products(and also take in consideration your health like high blood pressure, etc.) Glycergrow and WF are great to take together preworkout! In fact they are both part of my stack(which is listed in my log). I have been taking WF tablets 40min before wrkout and Glycergrow right when I get to the gym. BG(blue gene) is def recommended. It is not a test/pro hormonal product so you do not have to worry about it effecting your test levels. Which even if you did decide on a testosterone booster like BU(blue up), it wouldnt effect you negatively at you age most likely. I encourage you to look at the CL products FAQ section and you will learn more. Good luck and if you have anymore questions ask!
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Comment

Blue GENE would be a GREAT addition if / when you hit a plateau

The White FLOOD and Green MAGnitude can be mixed pre-workout with PLENTY of water.

Comment

BG
        BG
        BG
        BG
        BG
        BG
        BG
        BG
        BG
        BG
        BG
        Need i say more?

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
          BG
          BG
          BG
          BG
          BG
          BG
          BG
          BG
          BG
          BG
          BG
          Need i say more?
          This.

I would cycle WF and GG, so one month on WF and one month on GG.
          CONTROLLED LABS
          Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
          Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Hey man welcome to the CL-ub..

sorry had too.

Anyways, from my experience I would follow Pt's recommendations of combining WF+GM in the same mix, great combo and also taking BG when you hit a plateu. I like to save BG for when I am cutting or just needing something to get me over a hump.

GG is great @ the price and can be used to supplement when cycling off WF. My body doesn't respond well to GG+WF+GM so I typically switch GG and WF when i need a stim break.

REDpm-Is pretty good if you are a light sleeper, I like to use it when I am going through a phase of rough sleep patterns, whether from work, change of seasons, stress whatever, it's good to get a deep sleep but if you already sleep pretty strongly you might find something else better for your money.

Godlen Gains-is a great PWO drink, but I just can't keep it in my budget/calorie intake. It's a fantastic bridge between after working out and your next hearty meal.

Everything is safe to take together, as mentioned before make sure you follow the doseage timing.

As an aside you might consider PW, I was pretty skeptical at first, and even when I took it. I attributed a lot of its effects to other supps, but I have been experimenting and PW is just a really good product, to throw a scoop in and do a light cardio/work out. Just something to also look into.

If you are looking for mixing tricks/hints or other experiences you can check out
            http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=15922
            and also Dracoy has a great thread but I don't have the link

Comment

Is this the Dracoy link you were looking for?

http://yanyanxu.com/2009/07/29/the-u...ntrolled-labs/

It's very helpful.
              ~Julie

Currently Taking:
              - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

Originally posted by Slash32 View Post
                Is this the Dracoy link you were looking for?

http://yanyanxu.com/2009/07/29/the-u...ntrolled-labs/

It's very helpful.
                good find
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Thanks all for the welcomes/input, and the links, they were very helpful. I'm Definitely gonna try mixing WF+GM together before hitting up the gym today.

Placing my order Thursday (Payday woot!) After reading all the input I'm thinking Ill wait on BG and GG and save some money...or maybe get GG just to see how I do with it and then depending on that, cycle accordingly.

Never really considered PW Arch, that's the intra-workout one right?

Thanks again for all of your responses!

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky86 View Post
                    Thanks all for the welcomes/input, and the links, they were very helpful. I'm Definitely gonna try mixing WF+GM together before hitting up the gym today.

Placing my order Thursday (Payday woot!) After reading all the input I'm thinking Ill wait on BG and GG and save some money...or maybe get GG just to see how I do with it and then depending on that, cycle accordingly.

GG lasts forever. Even longer if you switch off from WF to GG. My tubs going on 7 months. And have a couple months left in it. Mixing WF & GG is awesome sauce. But it's a good idea swtiching wf & gg like drac said imo. But have fun either way. Make sure you drink tons of water daily.
                    Last edited by conda; 11-10-2009, 07:21 PM.

Comment

I think you might be thinking of Purple In-train, which has a mix of protein and carbs along with other vitamins etc. Purple Wraath is this one here http://www.controlledlabs.com/produc...3a0a1d3c7043c9

Purple Wraath is a good all around product and depending on how much cardio you do, can be a big aid. Something like GG pretty much should be used on weight training days where as PW can be used for both cardio and weight training. Or at least that's my personal preference. Recommended doseage is to sip it while doing an activity. I generally do this for weight training but when i do things like martial arts/long runs i will drink it prior.

the thing with GG is that it's 120 servings @ 3 scoops, most people go 4 scoops so roughly 90 servings, and if you cycle it, it's going to last a long time. It's great for weight lifting, but definitely keep the water intake up.

Comment

Again very helpful info ty!

PW looks good too...so many things I want to try! lol.

Right now its looking like Id be doing something like...

WF+GM Pre with Golden Gains Post.

Maybe I'll throw PW in there...and get GG for next month/something I can throw in every so often. In about 5 weeks I was thinking of trying a high frequency workout routine where I'd be working out twice a day, three times a week...are there any supplements that could recommended for that type of routine? Like, if in the AM I did WF+GM pre then golden gains post...during the PM workout could I do something like...GG+PW pre? Sorry about all the questions, I just want to have a game plan about what I need to get and when I should get it.

Comment

yup, purple wraath is intra, as is purple intrain. you can use a combo or just one of the two.
                          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Again very helpful info ty!

PW looks good too...so many things I want to try! lol.

Right now its looking like Id be doing something like...

WF+GM Pre with Golden Gains Post.

Maybe I'll throw PW in there...and get GG for next month/something I can throw in every so often. In about 5 weeks I was thinking of trying a high frequency workout routine where I'd be working out twice a day, three times a week...are there any supplements that could recommended for that type of routine? Like, if in the AM I did WF+GM pre then golden gains post...during the PM workout could I do something like...GG+PW pre? Sorry about all the questions, I just want to have a game plan about what I need to get and when I should get it.
                            I have done similar workouts where i did 2 workouts a day, but typically never muscle type work outs so it kind of depends on what you are going to be doing/trying to accomplish. I feel GG is best combined with a creatine so i like to keep it scheduled around when i take GM and a good muscle building workout, but i mean like maybe you are doing weights in the morning and cardio at night a good combo would be WF/GG+GM and even +pw in the morning, and then at night you could do PW, and use 1 scoop of PW at both. PW has been king for me on days when I am doing multiple work outs. It's a lil boost of energy and you know you are getting amino acids.

Golden gains will be great for recovery, so in the morning would be good to replenish nutrients for the next work out.

as far as training goes, make sure you aren't over training with 2 workouts a day...it's easy to get burned out

Comment

A lot of good advice here!
                              Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

Working...
                              X