Need some stack help Newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some stack help Newbie here

So i have been playing college baseball for the past two years and was taking muscletech and that never really did anything for me so i was wondering if you guys could help me put a stack together. I weigh 162 and i have 12bf%. What do you guys think would be the ultimate stak for me to bulk with and then a stack for cutting thanks.

Originally posted by SpiDude View Post
    So i have been playing college baseball for the past two years and was taking muscletech and that never really did anything for me so i was wondering if you guys could help me put a stack together. I weigh 162 and i have 12bf%. What do you guys think would be the ultimate stak for me to bulk with and then a stack for cutting thanks.
    blue gene
    white flood
    green mag
    purple wraath

the rest depends on budget
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

well my budget isn't an issue i have been saving a lot so basically a stack thats like 400 is a perfect stack for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
        blue gene
        white flood
        green mag
        purple wraath
        I would agree with this and add purple intrain, orange triad, and golden gains if budget is no issue. These 7 products are my current stack and I LOVE IT!
        ~Julie

Currently Taking:
        - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

My most basic stack would be...

Green Bulge
          Blue Gene
          Purple InTrain

Stim free awesomeness. Anything else above this is just gravy
          CONTROLLED LABS
          Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
          Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

How long you been workin out on a consistent basis? If not long, Id stay to wat Dracoy suggested. People who are just starting to stay with it really dont need a 5 different supplements. Their gains will be great w/out the assortment. Add Orange Triad to that too. Its a great multi/digestive/immune/and joint complex that would benefit you especially since you are in basketball.
            "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
            CFD

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
              How long you been workin out on a consistent basis? If not long, Id stay to wat Dracoy suggested. People who are just starting to stay with it really dont need a 5 different supplements. Their gains will be great w/out the assortment. Add Orange Triad to that too. Its a great multi/digestive/immune/and joint complex that would benefit you especially since you are in basketball.
              CONTROLLED LABS
              Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
              Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

No im in baseball thank you guys i appreciate ill the info. Ive been working out and taking supp since i was 16 but just whey and stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiDude View Post
                  No im in baseball thank you guys i appreciate ill the info. Ive been working out and taking supp since i was 16 but just whey and stuff like that.
                  Sorry I didnt read your first post close enough . Well since you been wrkin out and takin supplements that long you should go ahead with the stack recommened by Slash or Dracoy. Good luck!
                  "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                  CFD

Comment

Working...
                  X