BG & GGs are here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG & GGs are here!!!

I finally got my BG & GGs order today! Super excited to get to the gym. Though I know it will take a while for the BG to kick in (probably a week?). Can't wait to taste the GGs when I get back!

~Julie

Currently Taking:
    - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Nice

Let us know what you think of it

Comment

Originally posted by Slash32 View Post
      I finally got my BG & GGs order today! Super excited to get to the gym. Though I know it will take a while for the BG to kick in (probably a week?). Can't wait to taste the GGs when I get back!

BG for me about week in half.
      GG's Yummy right away. Have fun throwing weights out the gym window. And stomping on cars in the parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
        BG for me about week in half.
        GG's Yummy right away. Have fun throwing weights out the gym window. And stomping on cars in the parking lot.
        i heard on the radio today some lady in a audi something or other (i think) drove her car on top of 2 cars in the parking lot, than slowly backed out, and drove away...

Comment

Have fun throwing weights out the gym window. And stomping on cars in the parking lot.
          This was me on WF/GM!

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
          i heard on the radio today some lady in a audi something or other (i think) drove her car on top of 2 cars in the parking lot, than slowly backed out, and drove away...
          That was me, only a mustang and it was 3 cars. lol

Ok so I have to say that I absolutely LOVE GGs!!! I had high expectations, but the taste by far exceeded that. I saw Dracoy's taste test video and was a little suspect (bc they couldn't guess the flavor). I think it tastes very much like homemade apple pie. This is great for me bc I am diabetic and can't have the real thing. The ingredient profile works out perfect bc I can't always eat immediately after I get home. I love having organic fruits/veggies. The only thing was I had to get the water to GGs ratio bc at first it was a little gritty. (prob didn't have enough water and tried to drink right after shaking)

Will prob attempt a log of BG & GGs after I've been using for a week or so.
          ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

This was me on WF/GM!

That was me, only a mustang and it was 3 cars. lol

Ok so I have to say that I absolutely LOVE GGs!!! I had high expectations, but the taste by far exceeded that. I saw Dracoy's taste test video and was a little suspect (bc they couldn't guess the flavor). I think it tastes very much like homemade apple pie. This is great for me bc I am diabetic and can't have the real thing. The ingredient profile works out perfect bc I can't always eat immediately after I get home. I love having organic fruits/veggies. The only thing was I had to get the water to GGs ratio bc at first it was a little gritty. (prob didn't have enough water and tried to drink right after shaking)

Will prob attempt a log of BG & GGs after I've been using for a week or so.
            awesome to hear. I love golden gains, it does taste like the real deal and its so damn healthy
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Yes, it's so good it almost seems wrong. Like I should feel guilty! lol My mother got into mine and liked it so much she ordered a tub too lol.

Any chance of a bulk sale of GGs for Turky Day?? I would order 5 or more, for a good sale lol.
              ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

Yes, it's so good it almost seems wrong. Like I should feel guilty! lol My mother got into mine and liked it so much she ordered a tub too lol.

Any chance of a bulk sale of GGs for Turky Day?? I would order 5 or more, for a good sale lol.
                Heck ya me too
                "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                CFD

Comment

Great choices. Again, BG is my favorite.
                  CONTROLLED LABS
                  Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                  Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
                    Great choices. Again, BG is my favorite.
                    x2

Comment

I'm all for that! Let's work something out, huh Tank !

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod View Post
                        I'm all for that! Let's work something out, huh Tank !
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                          x2

x3

I've pimped out BG so much, i need to get a grill that says BGbyCL

Comment

x3

I've pimped out BG so much, i need to get a grill that says BGbyCL
                            "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                            CFD

Comment

So, I think today is the first day that I have started to "feel" the BG after only 4 days (I was expecting it to take longer)...

I didn't necessarily go up a lot in weights, but I was able to do several more reps and shorter rest periods between sets. I did a lot more supersets (in areas where I wouldn't normally). Also, I felt like I had to work considerably harder to fatigue, which is why I did more reps. I ended up spending 2.5hrs in the gym bc I didn't want to leave until I felt "finished", which is how I like to leave my Fri's since I will have 2 days off. Sort of hard to explain, it just felt different. lol Was this just a good work out or is this the BG kickin? Is this what you all normally see? If so, I'm totally psyched that BG could give me this every workout! lol

Last edited by JC32; 11-06-2009, 08:40 PM.
                              ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

Working...
                              X