Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue Gene Q's... still on the fence here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Gene Q's... still on the fence here...

Ok I'm still debating, do I NEED blue gene... or do I just WANT blue gene... lol I have seen several people say they use it 60 days and take a month off. Question is, will you get a lot out of it if you use it for say 1 month? Or do you pretty much gotta run it 2 months? I'm trying to absolutely kill it Nov/Dec. I'm currently using WF,GM,PW, PI, OT. Really interested in BG and GGs. Still waiting on samples so I can make the decision on GGs... afraid I'm going to like it, lol.
    ~Julie

Currently Taking:
    - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Originally posted by Slash32 View Post
    Ok I'm still debating, do I NEED blue gene... or do I just WANT blue gene... lol I have seen several people say they use it 60 days and take a month off. Question is, will you get a lot out of it if you use it for say 1 month? Or do you pretty much gotta run it 2 months? I'm trying to absolutely kill it Nov/Dec. I'm currently using WF,GM,PW, PI, OT. Really interested in BG and GGs. Still waiting on samples so I can make the decision on GGs... afraid I'm going to like it, lol.
    The main thing I can tell you is that the harder you currently train.... the more you will benefit from Blue GENE once you start it. Another thing that comes to mind is that the $29.99 price is seriously a steal for this formula, I don't know how long it will last (considering that most other stores are so much higher).

Tank said he has no idea how DPS is selling it for that price.

Comment

Just some of my ideas on Blue Gene here:

http://yanyanxu.com/2009/07/29/the-u...ntrolled-labs/
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Wow! This is some of the best break down of CL I've seen!! VERY informative. (bookmarked it!) I'm very interested in your thoughts on vitamin-C. Never considered taking more since it's in OT. But then I realized I take extra calcium via the viactiv chews. I've used Emergen-C in the past and loved it, not sure why I got away from using it. It would be interesting to add now that I'm hitting the gym so much harder. Member's Mark is Sams Club correct? The chews might be nice to try.

I also like your thoughts on BG... I toy'd with the idea of using Lean Xtreme or Reduction to help "lean" out or tighten up a tiny bit. The problem... I didn't necessarily need to lose pounds per say. It sounds like BG may give me that little bit of help I need. Wouldn't need LX with the cortisol help in BG. The recovery/joint support is a great thing too with my OT.

I truly love the idea of golden gains, it sounds amazing. I probably would have gotten it already, but I wanted to try the sampler first. Plus, at my size and caloric intake, it would be a true meal replacement at times.

Thank you so much for all the info. I guess it's time to just jump in and order BG and GGs. LOL Just was worried that BG, WF, GM, PI, PW, OT, and GGs was borderline OCD!
        ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

I don't have any write ups. But i can tell you Blue Gene kicks major @#$%%%# ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
            I don't have any write ups. But i can tell you Blue Gene kicks major @#$%%%# ass!
            I have to co-sign with Anaconda. I have see more strength and recovery with BG. The more I train, the harder I want to kill it each session!

Comment

I have a stock pile of 10 blue gene boxes ;P
              CONTROLLED LABS
              Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
              Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
                I have a stock pile of 10 blue gene boxes ;P
                Show off!

Comment

I did it... I gave in... I am weak to the powers of CL. lol I went ahead and bought 2 bottles of BG and a tub of GGs. Should be here Mon. Excited to see where this takes my workouts!

~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

Sweet!
                    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                    CFD

Comment

Def let us know how it goes, Slash. Your avi is awesome, too

Comment

short and sweet, just like 5six
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Hey now... we wouldn't be cracking short jokes would we? The correct term is vertically challenged or altitudinale deficient. I got your back 5six!

~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                            short and sweet, just like 5six
                            That's what she said.

Comment

"Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                              CFD

Comment

Working...
                              X