Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give me your thoughts on this please....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me your thoughts on this please....

Well, curious to see what people would think about my current regular eatting, if you want to call it that. I usually put up anywhere from 1800-2500 calories daily, and keep in mind, I'm not bulking, I'm just trying to lose some weight, and eat healthier for the most part.

Daily plan looks mostly like this with some changes but few.

900am - Might have a SMALL bowl of multi-grain cereal, 1 cup 1% milk if lucky.
    *Usually I skip breakfast as I wake up, take the Xplode and Lipo 6 and head to the gym on an empty stomach.

1130/Noon - 2 scoops ON 100% Prem Whey with 16 oz 1% milk

230pm Grilled chicken salad from McD's, use my own low cal non-fat dressing

500pm 3-5 hard boiled eggs

800pm Usually a low cal/low fat dinner. Sad to say microwavable but I'm at work by then.

10pm 3-5 hard boiled eggs

Midnight - 2 scoops ON 100% Prem Whey with 16oz 1% milk

On occassion, I will have a 20oz Pepsi in there so I don't get some wacked out craving for high sugar and fall off the wagon. Usually I'll try for Diet Pepsi though. In addition, I drink like 6-8 32oz bottles of water DAILY. Keeps me from the high sugar also. I know it's not the greatest diet, but I've dropped over 10lbs in in the past 5 weeks between dropping crap from my daily diet, exercise and I guess the Lipo 6 (still not sold on it yet though).

Give me suggestions if you would on ways I could improve this on limited time and funds. (Limited time because my 2 year old takes up ALOT of it.)

Thanks guys!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

McDonalds salads would get pretty expensive on a "every day" basis in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      McDonalds salads would get pretty expensive on a "every day" basis in my opinion.

If I can't afford $4.50 a day for lunch, there's a problem. Plus, it gets me a good blend of things, from the cheese in it, to the lettuce and tomatoes, and of course the chicken breast. Plus that's a M-F due to work and time. Weekends I have more time to make something. But all in all, is it suitable? I was wondering too, my RMR+Daily usage is about 3000, but I'm not sure I've ever hit that. On my diet, it's pretty much like I said, 1800-2500 calories but I still need to drop like 7% of my BF, at 22% now. Have lost about 10lbs in the last 5 weeks with this, exercise and Lipo 6. Any advice is welcome.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
      Purple Wraath
      Green Magnitude
      Orange Triad
      White Flood
      Blue Up
      100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

I would think you could prep all you'd need for a weeks worth of salad w/ chicken on say, Sunday and it'd end up saving you quite a bit of cash. Their salads aren't horribly unhealthy(unless you use their dressing) but i can't stand iceberg lettuce the shit has almost no nutritional value and tastes horrible.

Plus with making everything yourself it's easier to control your caloric and protein intake. I find them a little lacking in the chicken portion for my protein needs.

I just get some of that cheap ziploc tupperware that way I don't ruin any of the gf's stuff. Not to mention I'm notorious for forgetting stuff over the weekend in my backpack or truck and it doesn't always smell so great when I find it a couple days later.

To each his own though.

Comment

You make a good point, but I procrastinate horribly with things like that.

Current Supps:
          Purple Wraath
          Green Magnitude
          Orange Triad
          White Flood
          Blue Up
          100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
            and of course the chicken breast.

thats whats it all about baby! the chicken breast!

Space cowboy!

Just about to get my motorbike so i havnt been active much on CL im sorry will attack asap! hahamauhahahaha

I like Finger sandwhiches after a good meal haha muahaha

Comment

I agree about the iceburg lettuce... it tastes great but there are better options. You want the dark greens.

Comment

Working...
              X