Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions

I'm a 37 year old male who goes to the gym 3 times a week. Since February, I lost about 25 pounds and I have been doing a pretty good job keeping it off. I hardly drink alcohol and I really try to watch my diet. I also drink at least a gallon of water a day. I hit the gym at 4:30 AM, so I used to grab a sugar free Red Bull and be out the door. I'll work out with weights for about an hour, hour and 20 mins and then hit the treadmill for 25-30 mins.
    There have been days recently when I feel I need a boost to get through my work out. I cut the red bulls out about 2 weeks ago and I think I need something to get the juices flowing at that hour. I've been researching the "White Flood" and I think I may try it and couple it with another Controlled Labs product....no creatine, I want to drop about 10 more pounds to get down to my HS wrestling weight.

Can you give me some feedback/advice?

look into purple wraath for sure, should help with your goals and is calorie free
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

for energy focus and stamina in gym wf and pw/pi will take your workouts to the next level
      MY GREEN MAG LOG
      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Wf and pw/pi is pretty standard but I might look into bg
        CONTROLLED LABS
        Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
        Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Question..

What is the difference between PW and PI? Can you take WF and one of the two (PW/PI) together before hitting the gym....you know, a scoop of each with some water...??

Comment

Lots of differences but fundamentally your choice of PW or PI should be the distinction between calorie free option (PW) or a carb/wph option (PI). Some people do PW for cardio and PI for weights. I find myself switching between both or stacking both.

You can stack WF and PW/PI in the same water.
            CONTROLLED LABS
            Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
            Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Personally, you should try both. Both are great products. That way, you can decide what's best for you. Of course, if you can't decide, take one scoop of each and have the best of both worlds!
              Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

First off, congrats with the weight loss! I find it harder and harder to drop weight the older I get.

I like using WF pre-WO (15 to min 20 prior) and PW/PI during my WO. You'll find that WF will give you extra energy and focus, while the PW/PI mix will give you some much needed BCAA/EAA and increase muscle recovery. Whic in turn will get you getting more out of your WO. PI has only 34 calories per serving. I feel PI is good calories to incorporate into you diet. It all depends on how you want to structure your diet.

Keep asking questions and use this forum, it's a great resource.

Just my 2 cents. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
                  Lots of differences but fundamentally your choice of PW or PI should be the distinction between calorie free option (PW) or a carb/wph option (PI). Some people do PW for cardio and PI for weights. I find myself switching between both or stacking both.

You can stack WF and PW/PI in the same water.
                  exactly, best way to look at it unless you are an expert and understand every ingredient in the product/like to do a lot of research.
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole