Stacking CL with other companies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stacking CL with other companies

Last edited by Cecil; 10-19-2009, 07:24 PM.

Originally posted by Cecil View Post
    I love CL supps, but for some reason I don't really get anything from WF....I've tried everything. I'd like to keep everything CL but replace WF with a different preworkout supp. Are there any negs to doing this?
    Do you have a product in mind?
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Last edited by Cecil; 10-19-2009, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cecil View Post
        I was thinking noxplode....but the more I read on here the more I'm thinkin of sticking with WF....I believe that my timing was off and I just need to give it another shot. I loved the focus of WF, just didnt feel any pumps...
        You want pumps?! Go with WF and Gyclergrow then.
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
        X