Cycling CL products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycling CL products

There are many opinions out there on whethere to cycle a supplement or not. I have read that some CL users do and some dont and have had great results. Just for curiousity and to consider in my use, who does cycle their CL products and y do u? If you dont, does it seem like the product is still effective?
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

I am sure everyone has their own opinion and formula for success, but I think it is VERY important to cycle off all supplements, except creatine. I normally finish up my tub of White Flood and Purple Wraath at the same time. When I do, I cycle off for two weeks. While I am cycling off, I still continue to maintain drinking 1 - 1 1/2 gallons of water per day. Not only in my opinion is this better for you, it helps maintain the effectiveness of the products.

The people you hear who end up having health issues usually:
    1. Take more than the recommended dose.
    2. Do not drink enough water.
    3. Never cycle off.

My two cents.
    Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

depends highly on which particular product you are referring to
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I know what supps I like to cycle and which I dont. I just like knowing other users take and which ones they cycle or not and why. For instance, I in my 4-5 years of training, I have always cycled creatine, NO products, and test boosters(the little I have taken). But I know some people dont and still have great results.
        Last edited by farmerson12; 10-19-2009, 12:52 PM.
        CFD

Comment

cycle everything -- supplements, nutrition, and training -- for optimal results and long term progressions.

Comment

wut about BG, PW, PI and GG ? shoudl i cycle those ?

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
              cycle everything -- supplements, nutrition, and training -- for optimal results and long term progressions.
              x2

I don't even believe in relying primarily on a multivitamin, fish oil, or protein powder, as ideally all of these should be obtained routinely through dietary intake of whole foods... same for creatine

that means real fish 2-3x a week, a nutrion pattern of lean proteins with every meal, and lots of fruits/veggies.

of course, if your goal is a super-freaky-unnatural muscle, you may want to risk toxicity of the body by regularly overdosing through supplementation.

if your goal is to be fit and healthy with normal muscle mass (for a highly resistence trained individual), I would recommend the above (x3)

noone is really going to tell you that, but I am very unbiased and believe relying on supplements is not an ideal, especially when most supplements are overdosed (look at a serving of most popular protein powders -- they'll be like 50+grams of protein, which may be okay if you weigh like 450lb..).

Most people won't agree with me until research is backing this statement, showing long term supplementation to be detrimental.. but the studies are likely to never develop, as long term anything is very difficult to analyze, especially when it relates to health/exercise ..the confouding variables are rediculous, even in short term studies!!! and sadly, a large majority of research on ingredients is undertaken in an unethical scientific way, where a company pays a researcher to complete a study with the turnout that the company desired and/or a scientisit is biased by their personal point of view and creates a study to prove what he originally wanted it to prove. /end rant

+ if you don't take superpump 1x a day, every day, that company risks losing your money as your purchase of 75$ for 15 servings will last 2months instead of 2weeks....think about it, they're out to make money...alot of money
              Last edited by jiritt0; 10-20-2009, 08:29 AM.

Comment

how about food and sex?

Out Now:
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                  how about food and sex?
                  Lol. I guess I dont want optimal results if I have to cycel those
                  CFD

Comment

how about food and sex?
                    sex - never..it's my favorite physical activitity for active recovery days

food - yes ... it's an interesting concept, but if you ate the same foods at the same times everyday for an extended period, not only would it be very boring and repetitive, but a significant amount of nutritents/vitamins/minerals etc. would be lost from the ideal wholefood sources

Comment

sex - never..it's my favorite physical activitity for active recovery days

food - yes ... it's an interesting concept, but if you ate the same foods at the same times everyday for an extended period, not only would it be very boring and repetitive, but a significant amount of nutritents/vitamins/minerals etc. would be lost from the ideal wholefood sources
                      interesting take on things

Out Now:
                      Purple Psyko
                      Gold Feast
                      Blue Gene
                      Blue Growth
                      REDuction AM/PM Shots
                      Orange TRIad
                      White Flood (5 Flavors)
                      Black Hole
                      Green Bulge
                      White Blood 2
                      Blue Up
                      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

interesting take on things
                        Very. That has been a followed theory for years in bodybuilding, mma, powerlifting, and so on.
                        CFD

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
                          Very. That has been a followed theory for years in bodybuilding, mma, powerlifting, and so on.
                          What he says makes no sense since you can always make up with Multi-Vitamin supplementation - doesn't matter if you eat _______ every single day at the same time. If you are a bodybuilder, chances are, you are taking muti's, therefore, jdiritto's claims are b.s.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Lifter View Post
                            What he says makes no sense since you can always make up with Multi-Vitamin supplementation - doesn't matter if you eat _______ every single day at the same time. If you are a bodybuilder, chances are, you are taking muti's, therefore, jdiritto's claims are b.s.
                            First, look at the diets of pro bodybuilders and the advice from bodybuilding guru's such as Dave Palumbo, Charles Glass, Chad Nichols, and so on. Their diets change. they might not change evrey single day but they change at least once a week. why? Not bc its just boring stayin with the diet but because variation promotes growth. It throws you body's system off track. Your body adapts like crazy. It builds a tolerance up to most things that are put into your body. If your diet stayed the same for 2 weeks, you wouldnt see any significant results I assure you. As far as the multivitamin goes, its still doesnt change much. Yes multi's can be very useful and adds vitamins/minerals that can you may not get in your diet but bud there isnt enough miligrams or grams in you multi complex to make a big enough defference to change your diet. This doesnt only go with bodybuilders. Most mix martial artists(the elites, not joe shmo) change up there diet often as well. Same with Strongman athletes. I encourage you to do some research bro. I still do as much as I can
                            Last edited by farmerson12; 10-21-2009, 11:47 PM.
                            CFD

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Lifter View Post

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
                              Yes multi's can be very useful and adds vitamins/minerals that can you may not get in your diet but bud there isnt enough miligrams or grams in you multi complex to make a big enough defference to change your diet.

vitamins + minerals from whole foods > the same vitamins/minerals from a pill/powder

What is the body meant to break down, real food that comes from the earth/live animals? or some pill/powder designed in a factory ? the same principle holds true even with food, what is the body meant to breakdown, live organic animal/plant sources or processed/created items like chips, etc.?
                              Last edited by jiritt0; 10-22-2009, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X