• Show
Clear All

• Quick Stack Timing question.

Alright well i here is my stack

Green Mag
    White Flood
    Orange Triad
    Purple Wraath

How should i take these. This is my guess.

OT with Breakfast and Dinner everyday
    WF About an hour before workout only on workout days
    GM about 30 minutes before workout on workout days and same time on non workout days
    PW during workout on workout days.

One more question..for the PW during the workout....when u sip that during the WHOLE workout or start out drinking water and then start sipping the PW the second half. ORRRR Drink PW and Water during the whole workout.
    Last edited by True74Seneca419; 10-14-2009, 11:49 AM.

On non-workout days you can take your GM at any time. I take mine first thing in the morning so I don't forget. As for the PW, I start sipping that on my way to the gym and throughout. I don't drink water during my workouts unless I've finished off my PW.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

alright thanks!

Comment

also you may find that WF kicks in very fast... like for me, I take it 15 min pre-wo.. i also do 1/2 GM 30-45 min pre, and 1/2 PWO

and as bull.dogz said, start sipping on PW on the way to the gym and sips through the workout, but unlike her I do drink plain old water as well
        "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield, in service to Sparta, is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known."

Rutgers University
        I'm in grad school for chicks..

Comment

Working...
        X