Weight loss stack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight loss stack?

I have gained some weight since I finished college and I was considering a fat cutting stack. So far I have pieced together a stack of Blue Ups, Reduction, and Lioptropic Protein as my whey. I have taken supps before but more of a bulk stack type setup. Anyone have anything they want to add to the stack? I'm not hooked on controlled lab products it is just I have prior experience to using their supps before and IMO they are a good brand.

Purple Wraath and Orange Triad if you don't have a multi.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Whats your metabolism like? With taking in just the info you wrote, Id say with a good diet and workout program that it should be just fine(along with the 2 supps Bulldog said). Btw great choice on protein. I take it even when bulking and I love it. If you havent tried it yet, beware of taste. I wouldnt say its bad myself just unexpected. Goodluck bro!
      "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
      CFD

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
        agreed.

also, which blue up (stim or stim free)?
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

The Reduction stack (AM and PM) is very effective on fatloss, love the PM forumla. Just gotta make sure youre burning more cals than youre taking in, throw some PW in there to sip on during workouts/cardio and youre good to go

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
            These are the only two I see missing from your stack, a BCAA/EAA product is a must during a cut to help preserve muscle mass while trying to lose fat

Comment

Working...
            X