Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can mixing white flood and Reduction Am actually be harmful for your health??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can mixing white flood and Reduction Am actually be harmful for your health??

I read in the past forums that your heart can go "boom",just wondering how harmful can that be.I bought both and wondered if it was actually harmful,naturally i wouldnt dare to try it.But i really dont mind taking white flood later this year.

dont take them together. if you train in pm you could take red am upon waking and then wf pre workout ONLY if training 6-8 hours or more later
    Live Life/Workout Hard!!
    :mo

CL Supps In Service:
    ORANGE OXIMEGA
    WHITE FLOOD
    GREEN MAG
    PURPLE WRATH

Comment

Originally posted by snype013 View Post

I read in the past forums that your heart can go "boom",just wondering how harmful can that be.I bought both and wondered if it was actually harmful,naturally i wouldnt dare to try it.But i really dont mind taking white flood later this year.
      its called caffeine intoxication/overdose... its basically the same thing that occurs with cocaine or other stimulants (ephedra, etc.), but would require alot more caffeine since it is a weaker property.

and though you may never reach intoxicaiton levels, chronic consumption of an abudance of caffeine (or any stimulant) could potentially develop other severe side effects, the main one being high blood pressure due to the constant vasoconstriction.

Comment

A popular fitness / bb magazine recently listed 400mg caffeine as the typical dose, I was surprised.

Back in the EC days, it was 200mg every few hours

Comment

/\/\

that's rediculous/people really are stupid

Caffeine intoxication (from wikipedia, i know, not the most scientific of sources, but I don't feel like digging out a textbook, finding good academia resources, and typing it + refernces...)

Main symptoms of caffeine intoxication.An acute overdose of caffeine, usually in excess of about 300 milligrams, dependent on body weight and level of caffeine tolerance, can result in a state of central nervous system over-stimulation called caffeine intoxication (DSM-IV 305.90),[81]

[81] American Psychiatric Association. (1994). Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (4th ed.). American Psychiatric Association. ISBN 0-89042-062-9.

on a side note, is there studies showing the average life span of professional bodybuilders? I feel like the massive use of steroids and other unknown substances should have some severe effects leading to premature death and/or an array of psycho/physi-ological abnormalities as age increases.. would be an interesting study to undertake
          Last edited by jiritt0; 10-08-2009, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
            on a side note, is there studies showing the average life span of professional bodybuilders? I feel like the massive use of steroids and other unknown substances should have some severe effects leading to premature death and/or an array of psycho/physi-ological abnormalities as age increases.. would be an interesting study to undertake
            I do know that many of the pros are doctor monitored, so that may balance things out

Comment

I'm afraid of stims, I stay away from it.
              CONTROLLED LABS
              Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
              Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                I do know that many of the pros are doctor monitored, so that may balance things out
                makes sense...

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
                  I'm afraid of stims, I stay away from it.
                  you have so much energy naturally, I would hate to see what you would do on a cup of joe
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

i stayed away from stims until real life(ie work) decided to step in.

Comment

Working...
                    X