Intrain or Wraath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intrain or Wraath

Which is the better choice? My goal is to lose some weight......Pros and Cons of each? Thanks guys!

if your goal is cutting, i would say wraath would be more beneficial especially with the calorie deficit.. BCAA/EAAs help preserve muscle and help with recovery, which usually takes longer when cutting cals since theres less nutrients to rebuild the muscles.. some PW pre-wo could be enough of a boost to get going, plus the rest intra-wo for endurance and recovery.. then a good whey shake PWO and you'll be set
    "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield, in service to Sparta, is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known."

Rutgers University
    I'm in grad school for chicks..

Comment

Honestly both are easy to work into a diet. But for me, a really strict diet even 100 calories mattered. I chose PW and saw amazing results.
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
        Honestly both are easy to work into a diet. But for me, a really strict diet even 100 calories mattered. I chose PW and saw amazing results.
        agreed, depends on how strict your diet is
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)