Green Mag vs Green Bulge...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Mag vs Green Bulge...

I've been taking Green Mag for a while now and have had excellent results. I'm looking to try some new stuff to see if I can take it to the next level. I see Green Bulge has a new formula and was wondering if there is any benefit of switching to bulge or cycling between 1 or the other on workout days vs off days?

na you dont really need to switch between the 2, doesnt provide any direct benefit.. frankly i feel GM is more cost efficient, while GB is convenient since can take the pills on the go
    "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield, in service to Sparta, is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known."

Rutgers University
    I'm in grad school for chicks..

Comment

The new formula won me over. I was a HUGE GM fan, was on GM for a year straight. When the new GB came out, I immediately switched over. I will let you know about my results... so far so good!
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Awesome Drac I'm curious to see how it turns out for you!! I'm still debating what to get when i order my stack this week.

Comment

there are some additional goodies in green bulge as well as stim free energy from the high dosed B vitamins. if you are willing to pay a bit more per serving, they may offer you some additional benefits.
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

GB is definitely going to be my next purchase. I hate powders .

Comment

I see on dracoys site that he switches between GM and GB what is the reasoning behind doing that?

Comment

I switched to GB after taking GM for about a year, never looked back. If GB was a powder I would still take it. Either one is going to give you great results, if you are price shopping purchase GM hands down. If price is out of the picture go with GB. Either way you will be happy, just flip a coin. Let us know how they are working out.

Comment

Price is definitely not a factor so I think i'll give GB a try I might as well! I will definitely let you guys know how it goes. But my question meant that Drac on workout days using GB and off days GM i believe why is that?
                  Last edited by 98zman; 10-05-2009, 08:17 PM.

Comment

I got a ton of GB during the presale for the new formula. Couldn't say no to that price!

Good stuff!!
                    diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

I get it tomorrow I don't know how much longer i can wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by poopies View Post
                        I got a ton of GB during the presale for the new formula. Couldn't say no to that price!

Good stuff!!
                        lucky lucky lucky man
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by 98zman View Post
                          I see on dracoys site that he switches between GM and GB what is the reasoning behind doing that?
                          No reason, I prefer GB now for convenience. I saw amazing gains on GM so I hope to see good things from GB.
                          CONTROLLED LABS
                          Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                          Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
                          X