Questions about my stack...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about my stack...

I have been on OT, GM, PW, GG, blue gene, whey, fish oil, tons of water. Making great gains, but I would like to maintain lean mass while on a cut. I would like to add Intrain and reduction to my stack. Should I discontinue any of these supplements while trying to achieve my above goal?? Thanks for the help.

You really don't need to discontinue any of them. I'd just point out since you're going to cut that InTrain has carbs and protein in it (although nothing too significant). Keep that in mind because PW has 0 calories per serving, while InTrain has 34.

Also keep in mind that you need to space out REDuction AM and WF to avoid stim overload. If you workout in the morning then wait a few hours before taking REDuction AM. If you work out in the afternoon/evening the take REDuction first thing in the morning (30 min before breakfast).
    diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

I usually workout closer to night time (7-8pm) during the week so i shouldnt have a problem with stim overload. Maybe i should leave the Intrain out then for now?

Comment

You don't have to leave it out as long as you have room for the calories in your diet. With PW you don't have to worry about that though. It was just a thought that I had.

EDIT: Like I said, it's really not a whole lot of additional calories, so I wouldn't worry about it. I like mixing a scoop of PW with a scoop of PI. That's only 34 calories. It tastes really good that way too.
        Last edited by poopies; 10-02-2009, 01:30 PM.
        diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Originally posted by poopies View Post
          You don't have to leave it out as long as you have room for the calories in your diet. With PW you don't have to worry about that though. It was just a thought that I had.

EDIT: Like I said, it's really not a whole lot of additional calories, so I wouldn't worry about it. I like mixing a scoop of PW with a scoop of PI. That's only 34 calories. It tastes really good that way too.
          i love that combo as well...the advice i was given was already pointed out...wf and am red around 4 hours apart...sometimes i workout in the morning on the weekends so i omit wf entirely...reduction am gives me a great boost!! have fun.

Comment

I'm really excited to start it as i've cycled off everything for 2 weeks and been working out lightly. I just want to go OFF now in the gym lol!!! I just want to maintain the lean mass I have while I cut and dont wanna lose too much weight at all. That's the only thing i'm worried about but I say its worth a try!!

Comment

Originally posted by 98zman View Post
              I'm really excited to start it as i've cycled off everything for 2 weeks and been working out lightly. I just want to go OFF now in the gym lol!!! I just want to maintain the lean mass I have while I cut and dont wanna lose too much weight at all. That's the only thing i'm worried about but I say its worth a try!!
              Definitely keep using Blue Gene.
              diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

I wouldn't change anything in your stack (great stack by the way). I would recommend you change your diet. Stay clear of white carbs (bread, pasta, rice, potatos) and ANYTHING that has sugar added. Make sure your whey protein is a high quality isolate like Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey or Nature's Best Isopure. Also, make sure your other proteins are lean such as fish, chicken, and lean cuts of red meat (93/7 ground beef or sirloin).
                Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

I personally think you should mix and match when you have a huge stack going.

Switch GG/BG for REDuction AM/PM when you get on it. Another way to look at things.
                  CONTROLLED LABS
                  Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                  Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

thanks iceman. Yeah I take ON 100% gold standard. I drink tons of water and eat a lot of grilled chicken, salmon, red meat. I don't take in too many white carbs but beng italian it's tough haha especially on sundays when I do eat some pasta and bread. Otherwise I think I'm pretty good during the week. I'm not big into stims either so I may just start with Reduction PM, will I get the same benefits or should I just go all in for AM/PM?
                    Last edited by 98zman; 10-04-2009, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 98zman View Post
                      thanks iceman. Yeah I take ON 100% gold standard. I drink tons of water and eat a lot of grilled chicken, salmon, red meat. I don't take in too many white carbs but beng italian it's tough haha especially on sundays when I do eat some pasta and bread. Otherwise I think I'm pretty good during the week. I'm not big into stims either so I may just start with Reduction PM, will I get the same benefits or should I just go all in for AM/PM?
                      If stims affect you in any way negative, I wouldnt see why using just the PM(or AM) stack would hurt. Will you get the same effects? It depends on different variables(metabolism, workout intensity, cal intake,etc.). Btw, with what I have learned through experience, and other bodybuilders, I wouldnt cut our fast-digesting carbs totally. You may wanna stay away from some breads and pastas like iceman said but some fruits, white rice, and some whole wheat pastas and breads can be beneficial. Concume a small amount of simple carbs(fruit, dextrose, white rice, somethin like that) after you workout. It definitely helps me in cutting but I do have a fast metabolism so find what works for you! Good luck man!
                      "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                      CFD

Comment

Working...
                      X