going out for a run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going out for a run

I know people recommend taking purple wraath when doing cardio. My question is, do you take it before the run or sip it through out the run like how you would when ur working out?

Also, do you still take GB before the run as well?

thanks everyone

green bulge pre. purple wraath, if you can take it with you take it during the run and sip on it throughout. if that isnt possible, then take it pre run
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

awsome...thanks you....i can honestly say u guys make awsome products and ur support and commitment shows how much u believe in it. i will defiinitley try to get some of my friends to try u guys out...im sure they will feel the same...thanks

Comment

yeah man when i was running before work i was taking Reduction for a lil boost of energy and just drinking pw before i ran...it worked pretty well for me...when I do HIIT since i am in a localized spot i try to drink it during. Both seem to work fine, although i do have more stamina it seems if pw is spread throughout the workout

Comment

Originally posted by Djclueless View Post
          awsome...thanks you....i can honestly say u guys make awsome products and ur support and commitment shows how much u believe in it. i will defiinitley try to get some of my friends to try u guys out...im sure they will feel the same...thanks
          thanks for the kind words, we beleive in our products 100% and that is why we put so much time/effort into them (including the customer support)
          Originally posted by Arch View Post
          yeah man when i was running before work i was taking Reduction for a lil boost of energy and just drinking pw before i ran...it worked pretty well for me...when I do HIIT since i am in a localized spot i try to drink it during. Both seem to work fine, although i do have more stamina it seems if pw is spread throughout the workout
          awesome
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Honestly I take GB pre and pound 6 OZ of PW (1 scoop down) as fast as I can.
            CONTROLLED LABS
            Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
            Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
            X