Food Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food Question

Hello Everyone, i workout at around 6-630 4 times a week. So i get done about 730 to 8pm. I know food consumption is prolly the most important thing to keep track of when trying to get in shape. my question is after i take Golden Gains after my workout, will i have to eat again considering its a lil late and it would be a couple hours before i go to sleep? Can i take 2 pills of orange triad after taking my golden gains? i always take casein before i sleep as well. Thanks everyone.

Originally posted by Djclueless View Post
    Hello Everyone, i workout at around 6-630 4 times a week. So i get done about 730 to 8pm. I know food consumption is prolly the most important thing to keep track of when trying to get in shape. my question is after i take Golden Gains after my workout, will i have to eat again considering its a lil late and it would be a couple hours before i go to sleep? Can i take 2 pills of orange triad after taking my golden gains? i always take casein before i sleep as well. Thanks everyone.
    yes, when you are done at the gym drink the golden gains on your trip home. sometime between when you arrive home and bed time, eat some whole foods.

yes, you can take orange triad pills with golden gains
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)