Qustion About REDuction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qustion About REDuction

I was reading about REDuction on the CL website. it said to take the AM 30-60 min before workout and the PM before bed. I workout around 6-7 pm and go to bed around 10 pm. Should I still take the AM before my workout? It seems kinda late to be taking that.

Take the RED (am) pills first thing in the morning. About 30 minutes before you eat breakfast.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
      Take the RED (am) pills first thing in the morning. About 30 minutes before you eat breakfast.
      yup, the time you workout isnt as important with REDuction, its more centered around meals
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by melkman View Post
        I was reading about REDuction on the CL website. it said to take the AM 30-60 min before workout and the PM before bed. I workout around 6-7 pm and go to bed around 10 pm. Should I still take the AM before my workout? It seems kinda late to be taking that.
        Interesting, we will have to update the site.

Thank you !

Comment

Working...
        X