Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White flood question - first use

Hi,

I just received my sample pack today(much appreciated!) and was very excited to try white flood from all the good things i've read.

i have never ever taken any type of prework/stims/engery boost or even drink. for the most part the past 8+ months i've just had water. i avg maybe 1 can of diet pepsi over a week period or more. no coffee or anything but water. and a little milk in oatmeal/shakes. so i was a little nervous thinking i was going to be bouncing off the wall. i took them early afternoon. before taking all i had to eat was 1 serving of oatmeal and a whey shake maybe 1.5-2 hours prior and about 35oz of water by that point in the day.

i started off taking 4 pills since i wasnt sure what would happen.. after about 25 minutes i felt nothing so i took the other 4. waited another 20 minutes or a bit more but still felt nothing so i started my workout. felt nothing and no different, normal level of feeling beat towards the end/after. could have went to sleep after if i wanted to for that matter.

so my question is.. do some people just not feel the effects of the pills? was almost 2 hours after a small meal part of the reason? or do some people just not feel anything from preworkout supps for whatever reason?

any thoughts are appreciated

Originally posted by matt2 View Post
    Hi,

I just received my sample pack today(much appreciated!) and was very excited to try white flood from all the good things i've read.

i have never ever taken any type of prework/stims/engery boost or even drink. for the most part the past 8+ months i've just had water. i avg maybe 1 can of diet pepsi over a week period or more. no coffee or anything but water. and a little milk in oatmeal/shakes. so i was a little nervous thinking i was going to be bouncing off the wall. i took them early afternoon. before taking all i had to eat was 1 serving of oatmeal and a whey shake maybe 1.5-2 hours prior and about 35oz of water by that point in the day.

i started off taking 4 pills since i wasnt sure what would happen.. after about 25 minutes i felt nothing so i took the other 4. waited another 20 minutes or a bit more but still felt nothing so i started my workout. felt nothing and no different, normal level of feeling beat towards the end/after. could have went to sleep after if i wanted to for that matter.

so my question is.. do some people just not feel the effects of the pills? was almost 2 hours after a small meal part of the reason? or do some people just not feel anything from preworkout supps for whatever reason?

any thoughts are appreciated
    that is odd, but yes, the pills are time released and the powder will give you a much larger hit of stimulants in one shot.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole