GlycerGrow dosing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GlycerGrow dosing

Ok, here is my schedule for dosing gg.. let me know if it looks ok..

- 1 scoop 40ish minutes prior to the workout (w/ green mag)
    - 1 scoop 10-15mins prior to workout (w/ purple wraath)
    - 1 scoop during (w/ purple wraath)
    - 1 scoop post (w/ shake)

I used to just do 3 scoops prior, but think this might workout a little better... I assume this should be ok? Thanks!!

I go all 4 pre, just seems to hit me better then. Part of the game we all play with bb'ing is finding what works for each of us, and if it seems to work for you, go for it!
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by seanhs
      Ok, here is my schedule for dosing gg.. let me know if it looks ok..

- 1 scoop 40ish minutes prior to the workout (w/ green mag)
      - 1 scoop 10-15mins prior to workout (w/ purple wraath)
      - 1 scoop during (w/ purple wraath)
      - 1 scoop post (w/ shake)

I used to just do 3 scoops prior, but think this might workout a little better... I assume this should be ok? Thanks!!
      Looks solid

Comment

well, i ended up doing it as i listed above (minus the one post workout) and it was great... hit some personal records on everything (squat, bench, and rows) so that made me happy! Might experiment with 3 pre and one during.. thanks for the help!

Comment

Originally posted by seanhs
          well, i ended up doing it as i listed above (minus the one post workout) and it was great... hit some personal records on everything (squat, bench, and rows) so that made me happy! Might experiment with 3 pre and one during.. thanks for the help!
          Nice... it gets better and better IMO. Don't be surprised if you notice some increased soreness during the first few weeks.

Keep us updated !!

Comment

Working...
          X