Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange Triad and Protein shakes..New to CL

Hello to all,
    So I just came off a bicep injury from over training due to ignorance on my part so i thought I'd better get serious and start working with a trainer. Low and behold a old friend of mine became a trainer and is also a sponsored by CL, so it was an easy pick for me. I'm on an awesome new routine and meal plan and supps. as well. I am taking Purple wrath, white flood, green mag. and the orange triad. The problem i am having now is that I cant seem to find a protein shake that doesn't upset my stomach. I've tried lean pro, protwhey, MM light and MM. Before I was on this plan I had been taking MM for bout a year with now problem. Could the Orange triad be affecting my system. I am lactose intolerant. So I am at a loss right now.

Originally posted by nogravity View Post
    Hello to all,
    So I just came off a bicep injury from over training due to ignorance on my part so i thought I'd better get serious and start working with a trainer. Low and behold a old friend of mine became a trainer and is also a sponsored by CL, so it was an easy pick for me. I'm on an awesome new routine and meal plan and supps. as well. I am taking Purple wrath, white flood, green mag. and the orange triad. The problem i am having now is that I cant seem to find a protein shake that doesn't upset my stomach. I've tried lean pro, protwhey, MM light and MM. Before I was on this plan I had been taking MM for bout a year with now problem. Could the Orange triad be affecting my system. I am lactose intolerant. So I am at a loss right now.
    if you are lactose intolerant try whey protein isolate. if there is still an issue try a non-dairy protein source
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole