Need Help with timing questions for new stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with timing questions for new stack

I am already taking blue gene, intrabolic, cee, orange triad, and white blood, however I am starting a new stack. Here is what it looks like.

Blue gene
    Blue Up (STIM FREE)
    Orange Triad
    InTrain
    White Flood (powder)
    Green Mag

My question is that if I plan on working out at 6 am, when should I take the dosage and get the most sleep possible but be effective.... Also what about drinking a protein shake prior to the workout. Sometime I can get nausea if I dont have something in my system and do a hard workout.. Also can I mix white flood and green mag together and take at the same time?

If I work out at 6 pm sometimes, then how does food and timing work.

Thanks for any help people can give me.

About 30 minutes pre-workout: Green Mag, Blue Gene, Blue Up, White Flood.

What you can do here is mixed the GM and WF together in water. And take the BG and BU by crushing 'em down with the GM/WF mix.

And intra-workout you can use InTrain.

As far as OT, you can take it with the other pre-workout stuff, or wait till you have a full meal. And having a protein shake pre-workout isn't a bad idea if you're working out that early and don't have time to have much have a whole food meal

Comment

i was planning on taking a protein shake in the morning 30 mins before the workout and follow it up with another protein shake immediately after the workout and then when I arrive to work have my breakfast about an hour following my workout that will have been prepared in advance

Comment

Working...
      X