Soreness with GlycerGrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soreness with GlycerGrow

I have been taking GyclerGrow for a few days now and I am very sore. I am not working out any longer or harder than I was previously. I love the product so far, but the soreness is getting out of control.
    Has anyone else experienced the same thing?
    Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Only, during my sets usually I only feel the tight/soreness when I do arms.

Comment

Originally posted by icemanrrc View Post
      I have been taking GyclerGrow for a few days now and I am very sore. I am not working out any longer or harder than I was previously. I love the product so far, but the soreness is getting out of control.
      Has anyone else experienced the same thing?
      Yep, totally normal for the first week or so. Be sure to stay hydrated ALL DAY LONG

Comment

Okay. Thanks. I will post back when it is gone.
        Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

add blue gene!!!!

Comment

It's been a week, and yes the soreness is going away. It's not completely gone yet, but def much better, probably around 80% gone. Glycergrow seems to be a really good product.

Thanks for responding and helping.

Comment

Working...
            X