http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=118051371
    Do or do not. There is no try!

Thanks, mate!

Comment

Awesome
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

already in, but thanks for posting it up here
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Comment

Oh lord I can't wait to try this stuff. See it becoming a CLEAR staple right next to GM/GB, OT, and protein.

Comment

I sam sad to report to the controlled labs forum and staff members than my purple intrain log will be delayed until sometime in late august/early sept.

I don't want to join a commericial/bullshit gym, and have minimal items for resistence training at this time -- it's been hurting me more than it hurts you to not read my glorious log at this time.

Luckily though, when I do begin using this product, I have 3 tubs to use, and will be getting after the weights with a fury unlike all others. I miss iron in my life =(

Comment

Bummer
                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                  I sam sad to report to the controlled labs forum and staff members than my purple intrain log will be delayed until sometime in late august/early sept.

I don't want to join a commericial/bullshit gym, and have minimal items for resistence training at this time -- it's been hurting me more than it hurts you to not read my glorious log at this time.

Luckily though, when I do begin using this product, I have 3 tubs to use, and will be getting after the weights with a fury unlike all others. I miss iron in my life =(
                  Thanks for the heads up man

In for "COMEBACK" log

Comment

that sucks, are you traveling or something?

Out Now:
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

I'm unemployed and on a sabbatical (so to speak - i like to use that term..lol) I've been studying alot of random materials I've collected during 2yrs in grad school that I hadn't had time to look at til now

I should be resuming the job I had during grad school (as an adjunct faculty member not a teaching assistantship) come sept, which means free gym (albeit it a sucky one, but free = me + I have the whole room to dominate when I train) -- kind of worried I haven't received my paperwork yet tho..lol

I just cant see paying a lot monthly for a cruddy gym I only needed for 1-2months..

and to be honest, it's kind of nice taking all my workouts outside! Especially when it is scorching out and your running 40s or 300s or something... there seems to always be 2 tires at the track and turf field I go to now, so i'm digging it!

but nothing can replace traditional weight training in my eyes, i am anxiously awaiting my return to iron & power and incorporating purple intrain will be fun -- I gave it a go the day I got it with what little strength training I can muster together at my apt, and it seemed beneficial; can't imagine what it'll be like in a full real weight training session -- same for the new GB, it seems killer and my strength workouts aren't at this moment

Comment

I'm unemployed and on a sabbatical (so to speak - i like to use that term..lol) I've been studying alot of random materials I've collected during 2yrs in grad school that I hadn't had time to look at til now

I should be resuming the job I had during grad school (as an adjunct faculty member not a teaching assistantship) come sept, which means free gym (albeit it a sucky one, but free = me + I have the whole room to dominate when I train) -- kind of worried I haven't received my paperwork yet tho..lol

I just cant see paying a lot monthly for a cruddy gym I only needed for 1-2months..

and to be honest, it's kind of nice taking all my workouts outside! Especially when it is scorching out and your running 40s or 300s or something... there seems to always be 2 tires at the track and turf field I go to now, so i'm digging it!

but nothing can replace traditional weight training in my eyes, i am anxiously awaiting my return to iron & power and incorporating purple intrain will be fun -- I gave it a go the day I got it with what little strength training I can muster together at my apt, and it seemed beneficial; can't imagine what it'll be like in a full real weight training session -- same for the new GB, it seems killer and my strength workouts aren't at this moment
                        sounds good, cant wait. in the meantime can you put up a taste review here and on bb.com?

Out Now:
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

sure, I'll have to re-taste it , haha... tomorrow I'll take off on conditioning and do a makeshift resistence workout

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                            Thanks for the heads up man

In for "COMEBACK" log

Don't call it a come back! He's been here for yrs!

JD's gonna knock you out!
                            Trainin with the IntRains gonna knock you out!
                            Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

sure, I'll have to re-taste it , haha... tomorrow I'll take off on conditioning and do a makeshift resistence workout
                              sounds good
                              Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                              Don't call it a come back! He's been here for yrs!

JD's gonna knock you out!
                              Trainin with the IntRains gonna knock you out!
                              LMAO,

fo sure

Out Now:
                              Purple Psyko
                              Gold Feast
                              Blue Gene
                              Blue Growth
                              REDuction AM/PM Shots
                              Orange TRIad