Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple InTrain question? CL reprasentative please help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple InTrain question? CL reprasentative please help?

So i don't fully understand what the product is meant for? what crucial ingredients are in it and what do they do, or help with? it talks about utilizing carbohydrates more? does it have any carbs, calories, fat, sugar, etc....? because i want to add this to my stack but just want the full details first! ITS FINALLY HERE! knowing CL it'll be well worth the wait thank you

o and sorry bout the spelling above don't use that word often... ***representative***
    Last edited by polobeast; 07-22-2009, 12:38 PM.
    CL Stack: White Flood, White Blood, Purple Wraath, Purple Intrain, Glycer Grow, Green Magnitude, Green Bulge, Blue Gene

Did you read this?

http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...755#post114755
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Oh yea baby !
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

so from the sounds of it it includes protein and carbohydrates along with amino acids
        CL Stack: White Flood, White Blood, Purple Wraath, Purple Intrain, Glycer Grow, Green Magnitude, Green Bulge, Blue Gene

Comment

wow im dumb. why wouldnt i just look at the label

Comment

CONTROLLED LABS
            Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
            Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
            X