green mag not working for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green mag not working for me

Why is green mag not working for me? I was using gb religiously and made shit hot gains to point where four of my friends now buy it too.

I'm 6'6 and was taking 7 tabs daily plus stacking with o.n. whey, red acid Gen 2, orange triad and white blood. (I love CL). Now I take a scoop 30 mins pre workout and have been on it as directed on the label. also I have a scoop with my evening shake on nob workout days. Cos I'm 18 stone shall I take more?

Currant stack...
    Gm
    Reduction
    Orange triad
    O.n. gold whey
    O.n tribulus
    White blood.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    P.s. my friend has recently starter gb, he has epilepsy bought on from the removal of a brain tumour and it doesn't give him any side effects next to his epilepsy meds.

If you respond to Green Bulge, then the Green Mag should be doing the trick. No more than the recommended dosage is needed.

I really would look to the other factors such as diet and training. What worked before, does not always work going forward. Eating more and training more intensely or smarter is typically needed. Those 2 things are HUGE and should be on point if supplementing as smart as you are.
    **CONTROLLED LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE**
    **THENUTRITIONX.COM SPONSORED ATHLETE**
    WNBF Pro Bodybuilder & Trainer

http://www.RICHBODYFIT.com
    http://www.BeyondLimitsTraining.net
    http://www.NaturalBuckeyeClassic.com - 3rd annual coming in April 2011 with the WNBF Pro Men's Tournament of Champions!

Comment

I did have a break for a short time and went on a beer blow out but that was a month ago and now Ive been back at it with vengeance. I have fully quit beer now but for 3 weeks of training and more cardio than previously I'm not really seeing much happen. My weight has floated around the same figure and ive reduced my carb intake. I've cut all junk out. I walk 8500 steps per day at work(my pedometer tells me) and i box for fifteen minutes pre workout and as warm down. Non workout days I just box. I am stronger but I don't see it

Comment

I would think it's more to do with your diet. Maybe your not eating enough.
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Food is your friend. And a HUGE factor. Eat like a mad man!

Comment

by not working, what do you mean? what effects did you get from green bulge that you are not getting here? also, are you on all of those other supps still?
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

6'6 named Bza. Is this Bill from S Shore Mass? If so send me a message

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows View Post
                6'6 named Bza. Is this Bill from S Shore Mass? If so send me a message
                long lost brother?
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by BZA View Post
                  I did have a break for a short time and went on a beer blow out but that was a month ago and now Ive been back at it with vengeance. I have fully quit beer now but for 3 weeks of training and more cardio than previously I'm not really seeing much happen. My weight has floated around the same figure and ive reduced my carb intake. I've cut all junk out. I walk 8500 steps per day at work(my pedometer tells me) and i box for fifteen minutes pre workout and as warm down. Non workout days I just box. I am stronger but I don't see it
                  If you are trying to get stronger, then you need to eat for strength and that includes adequate amounts of carbs. Diet is most of the game. No creatine will give you energy/strength if you are not feeding the machine. Most of the time improving carb quality will get the job done. i.e. Replace junk with sweet potatoes, oats, brown rice, fruits & veggies. What is your goal?

Green mag works, but your diet and training are primary factors that must be on point to have it work for you.
                  **CONTROLLED LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                  **THENUTRITIONX.COM SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                  WNBF Pro Bodybuilder & Trainer

http://www.RICHBODYFIT.com
                  http://www.BeyondLimitsTraining.net
                  http://www.NaturalBuckeyeClassic.com - 3rd annual coming in April 2011 with the WNBF Pro Men's Tournament of Champions!

Comment

Working...
                  X