Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i hope im not the only one who enjoys that watchful eye in the gym.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hope im not the only one who enjoys that watchful eye in the gym.

it seems that someone is always watching me at my gym. i love it when a good looking woman scopes me out. but when i have a fellow man looking at me, it kind of lets me know im doing the right thing and im looking good.
    i hope its for that reason anyway.

bizkit has a booyyyyfriend.

ouuu, who's the lover, bizkit!

just joking... it's kind of odd when guys look like they're checking you out. you can look at another guy and admire his muscles, whilst scrutinizing things like a normal, straight dude... but then you can tell when there's something funky going on when another guys looking. THAT is uncomfortable for sure.

good luck though dude, hopefully he'll stop looking

Comment

That was me checking you out sorry nice glutes by the way
      MY GREEN MAG LOG
      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

I think we all love that
        ...and we all do it too!
        You dont get results sitting outside

Comment

OK, good topic. So how many of you (myself included) enjoy making the little "girlie men" look weak?

A couple of months ago I was working out of town a lot, so I was hitting the community rec center for my workouts. There's this one guy who, I swear, will put on the back belt, and then sit his ass down on the pec machine. He's just using it to keep his gut in, and everything about him says "I'm trying to look good." Hair is perfectly combed and sprayed into place, the clothes are according to the latest trends, ect., and no way is he going to break a sweat or turn his face red in a lift.

So I notice him strut up to the Smith Machine and load it up for some shrugs. The big man puts on the 35's, for a whoopin' 80 lb shrug. Blasts off 10 - 15 (it's not like I was stalking the guy so much that I counted out his reps for him). I think he did two or three sets. The "Alpha Male" strut as he walked away, leaving his weights on the bar for all to see, was too much.

I decide that it feels like a good day to do shrugs I stacked up 320 and blasted 3 sets of 10. It was painful to do, but I wasn't going to let it show. The poor guy. He was all top dog and looking good for the ladies, he thought. And yes, he watched.
          Last edited by GimpyPaw; 05-28-2006, 01:04 PM.

Comment

at college, i always do these unique innovated lifts.. like uneven squats, or i found a very effective way to do rear delts... i love doing stuff like that, than the next week or so i see guys doing the same thing in the gym. none of em really stick with it but i do, thats what i love. everyone generally does the same lifts week in week out.. and most kids just work upper body. its a s hame. even at my home gym, 75% are all upper body. got these guys with jacked chests that wear sweatpants in the middle of summer during their lifts.. its like come on, we both know the only reason you do that is cos you got chicken legs...

personally, i love to show the calves off.

Comment

LOL

the best thing you can do to a hot chick is not look her. thats my opinion. obviously every joe will look at her. make her feel human!!!! HEHE

Comment

Originally posted by mervyns
                the best thing you can do to a hot chick is not look her. thats my opinion. obviously every joe will look at her. make her feel human!!!! HEHE
                the old hard to get trick aye?
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

yesss

i dont go to the gym but i know when i do physical activity in my neighborhood sometimes ppl look... or i think they are looking and it does make you feel good. it makes you feel like your doing something right.

Comment

girls

youll never get the girl if she thinks your not interested, women like to think you love her at first site....lol
                    Originally posted by mervyns

Comment

looking good !!

no, the men are looking to make sure their girl isnt looking....lol
                      Originally posted by bizkit
                      it seems that someone is always watching me at my gym. i love it when a good looking woman scopes me out. but when i have a fellow man looking at me, it kind of lets me know im doing the right thing and im looking good.
                      i hope its for that reason anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X