Best timing for White Blood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best timing for White Blood?

My goals are to maintain lean mass while on a cut, and I was jw if dosing WB at bedtime would help this? Also, is it true that it also helps in producing more "volume" when taken before sex?

I could be wrong..but WB at bedtime helps with oxygen delivery to the body which for me helped with sleep more rested feeling upon waking. I also believe it would help in your "volume" endeavor also, , as it helps vasodilation. Hope this helps.
    Live Life/Workout Hard!!
    :mo

CL Supps In Service:
    ORANGE OXIMEGA
    WHITE FLOOD
    GREEN MAG
    PURPLE WRATH

Comment

30 min pre workout.

Off days 30 min to 1 hour pre bed is a possibility.
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Oh ok, would it still give me the pump during my next workout, given i take it nightly? Also, im taking ZMA as well, so would they have any negative side effects when taken together?

Comment

Personally it'd be a plateau buster IMO.

Stick with it 30 min pre workout and you'd be good to go.
          CONTROLLED LABS
          Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
          Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
            Personally it'd be a plateau buster IMO.

Stick with it 30 min pre workout and you'd be good to go.
            What do you mean plateau buster? I've got a very high bf%, and am on a very low calorie diet in order to help speed my cut along. I have a decent amount of lean mass as I've lifted heavy for years before now, and have played high intensity sports all of my life. I just wanted to take the WB because I workout at night, and I don't want to take a stim; but when I heard it can improve your libido and semen production, I figured I might as well take it at bedtime or prior to sex that evening.

Comment

Wait, so if I took this pre workout, would I still get the added increase in libido and "production?" I'm really curious as to what it does in that regard.

Comment

Bump

Would this still give me the same libido boost if I took it pre-workout?

Comment

Alright, decided I'm going to do Blue Gene and MAG pre-workout and White Blood with my ZMA at bed. If it's notworking for me in three weeks, I'll switch it to pre-workout. Though I do plan to order GlycerGrow as my pre-workout pump supp.

Comment

As Dracoy stated, 30min prior to workout gives really goos pumps/strength, if you workout late evening/night. Off days, take whenever or none. To answer your plateau buster question..It basically means that whaen you get to the point where your not getting the results as you were at first, you can use WB prior to bed to increase growth hormone(pretty much what arginine does other than producing pumps). I've used it prior to bed and got really good sleep and felt more rested therefore stronger in the gym, especially being as I workout after waking. Last, you need no ZMA if you take WB prior to bed, imo. I think it's overkill.

Good luck.
                    Live Life/Workout Hard!!
                    :mo

CL Supps In Service:
                    ORANGE OXIMEGA
                    WHITE FLOOD
                    GREEN MAG
                    PURPLE WRATH

Comment

Working...
                    X