BG/GM/WF Stack and pre-meal timing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG/GM/WF Stack and pre-meal timing

I like to eat some carbs and protein pre-workout, usually .5cup oatmeal and 1 scoop protein powder. Usually I'd take that about 45min pre. I recently started on BG & GM and I plan to introduce WF soon but I'm unsure on the timing of my pre-meal. Blue Gene works better on a mostly empty stomach right? I know the White Flood should be taken on a pretty much empty stomach. Any thoughts on the best schedule for these supps and meal?

Thanks.

Originally posted by m6brown View Post
    I like to eat some carbs and protein pre-workout, usually .5cup oatmeal and 1 scoop protein powder. Usually I'd take that about 45min pre. I recently started on BG & GM and I plan to introduce WF soon but I'm unsure on the timing of my pre-meal. Blue Gene works better on a mostly empty stomach right? I know the White Flood should be taken on a pretty much empty stomach. Any thoughts on the best schedule for these supps and meal?

Thanks.
    I would take the blue gene 15 mins before your meal,
    and take the GM + WF 15 mins after your meal

Comment

from my experience normally a light meal like you are talking, eaten around or just before taking WF/GM doesn't really affect the performance of the products, i sometimes almost prefer it just because my stomach feels a bit more normal so it's not so full on liquid going into the workout

Comment

You'll have to kinda play with the timing to see what works the best for you. I take pretty much all my supps with some kinda small meal (at least protein shake).
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Thanks all. That's pretty much what I figured. I appreciate the input.

Comment

Working...
          X