Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woo, just ordered my first serious stack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo, just ordered my first serious stack!

When I was younger I took the basic whey protein gainer and multi when I was in high school and playing football. But I just ordered my first serious stack and I can't wait to get started. Here's what I'll be taking:

White Blood, ZMA, Blue Gene, Green MAG, Optimum 625, and chocolate Muscle Gauge Nutrition WPI. Got it all shipped for $130 from DPSnutrition.

Can't wait to start this and start watching my results improve in the gym. Also, since its the first time I'll be taking anything like this, do you think I should start taking them on separate days at their recommended lowest dosing to see if anything will have a negative effect on my body? Also, is it best to just chug down the Green MAG or to sip it over a slightly longer period of time?

Always start with lowest dose.

That is a Sick stack!
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Really wanted to get some PW but due to my tight funds as of now I'll have to hold off. And I heard it could potentially keep me up at night? I usually workout AFTER 8 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 95zj View Post
        Really wanted to get some PW but due to my tight funds as of now I'll have to hold off. And I heard it could potentially keep me up at night? I usually workout AFTER 8 PM.

PW wont keep you up at night. So you wont have to worry about that.

Comment

How should I take these products? I was planning on Green MAG and Blue Gene about 30 minutes before my workout, then the rest of them before I goto bed, with two protein shakes mixed in once in the morning another before I goto bed.

Also, should I take the MAG and Blue Gene with some carbs or a small meal? Maybe a Cliff Builder bar?

Comment

BG , GM 30 to 45 pre. Cliff Bar would be fine after it IMO. You can take WB at bedtime or 30 min pre.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
              BG , GM 30 to 45 pre. Cliff Bar would be fine after it IMO. You can take WB at bedtime or 30 min pre.
              I plan on taking the WB at bedtime, but would I still feel the "pump" effect during my next workout if I keep it in my blood stream?

Comment

I plan on taking the WB at bedtime, but would I still feel the "pump" effect during my next workout if I keep it in my blood stream?
                I think pre bed is better with WB. It helps with mass gains. As to pre w/o is more pumps. So yeah it would remain.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                  I think pre bed is better with WB. It helps with mass gains. As to pre w/o is more pumps. So yeah it would remain.
                  By keeping it in my bloodstream, I meant taking it every night. Is there a NO type product that isn't a stim?

Comment

By keeping it in my bloodstream, I meant taking it every night. Is there a NO type product that isn't a stim?

No worries about stims with WB. It is stim free.

Comment

Would I benefit from taking bulk citrulline and arginine with my Green MAG if I'm not looking for something that will give me energy, but help me focus and increase pumps? I'm pretty set on the citrulline, I just dont want to overdue it with the arginine.

Comment

And also, since I workout at night (around 8:00), would I still get the effects of WB while I sleep if I goto bed around midnight and take it before my workout?

Comment

Would I benefit from taking bulk citrulline and arginine with my Green MAG if I'm not looking for something that will give me energy, but help me focus and increase pumps? I'm pretty set on the citrulline, I just dont want to overdue it with the arginine.
                          I don't see an issue with the Citrulline. But you could prob do without the added Arginine IMO.

And also, since I workout at night (around 8:00), would I still get the effects of WB while I sleep if I goto bed around midnight and take it before my workout?
                          As long as you keep taking it pre bed, itll stay in your system. I would try WB pre bed for a month, see how your results are.

Comment

Alright thanks so much! What do you think about bulk beta-alanine? I would buy PW, but the amount of servings I get buying bulk citrulline and beta-alanine is just WAYYYY too much more.

Comment

Alright thanks so much! What do you think about bulk beta-alanine? I would buy PW, but the amount of servings I get buying bulk citrulline and beta-alanine is just WAYYYY too much more.

Being i love PW.. Added BA would be good. It's like your home made PW. One of these days you should try PW. I hate working out without it. But adding your own BA wouldnt hurt one bit.

Comment

Working...
                              X