X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting stack

Hi guys

I need some ideas for my cutting stack.

At the moment I weigh a 165lb and I'm 5foot9 tall. I'm in the army so the food isn't always good for cutting.
    I don't weigh to much but I'd like to lose that babyfat, especially those cheeks.
    Also I'm not sensitive to stimulats.

For now I have :

ALRI Venom hyperdrive 3.0

Grtz

Originally posted by Sgt. Clint
    Hi guys

I need some ideas for my cutting stack.

At the moment I weigh a 165lb and I'm 5foot9 tall. I'm in the army so the food isn't always good for cutting.
    I don't weigh to much but I'd like to lose that babyfat, especially those cheeks.
    Also I'm not sensitive to stimulats.

For now I have :

ALRI Venom hyperdrive 3.0

Grtz
    A high protein intake + SesaGLOW would be great additions.

Comment

Originally posted by Jrapp
      The ALRI Venom is a great product. There are a couple of hot new fat burners out on the market right now. CMI Nutrition has Fire Caps, which are getting great responses. Controlled Labs Red Acid is always a hot seller and works great with energy and fat burning.

You could check them out if you like. Adding another product like Lean Out by Beverly International with your meals in addition to a fat burner would help with your weight loss. The Lean out would help your body better utalize the nutritents you are taking in and also help your body burn it's own stored fat for fuel. This will one of the fat burner's above would work well.

Also increasing lean muscle mass with weight training will help you burn more calories througout the day.

Let me have an address, and I can send you some samples of some stuff you might like. We always take care of our military men and women. Take care and keep up the great work!

Jrapp
      Paramount-Supplements.com
      Thanks for the offer, but I'm not from the US...but if you still want to send samples I'll be happy to trie them out and post my results here.

I can only train 3 days/week with weights: Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
      In the army we do PT, running, closecombat, swimming,...

Grtz

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        A high protein intake + SesaGLOW would be great additions.

A high protein intake is very difficult because of the food served at the base.

Also I'm looking for an energy fatburner, but the sesaglow might be good stacked with Venom or RA2.

Grtz

Comment

A high protein intake is very difficult because of the food served at the base.

Also I'm looking for an energy fatburner, but the sesaglow might be good stacked with Venom or RA2.

Grtz
          Yeah... you're getting the Venom for sure right ?

Comment

I think so, the product has some great feedback + only 1cap (max. 2) have to be taken.

Comment

About training? Should I do a 3 day split? I tried some "ranger" circuit training but it's very hard especially 3 days in a row (overtraining).

We do a lot of push-ups; pull-ups and running in the military so I think I'd be best with a split ( weighttraining that is)

Any ideas?

Ah also I have the following products for my new stack:
              NOW Adam multi, Venom Hyperdrive, Omega Thunder and Controlled Labs Sesaglow.

Better ideas? let me now

Grtz

Comment

About training? Should I do a 3 day split? I tried some "ranger" circuit training but it's very hard especially 3 days in a row (overtraining).

We do a lot of push-ups; pull-ups and running in the military so I think I'd be best with a split ( weighttraining that is)

Any ideas?

Ah also I have the following products for my new stack:
                NOW Adam multi, Venom Hyperdrive, Omega Thunder and Controlled Labs Sesaglow.

Better ideas? let me now

Grtz
                Sounds intense... what type of equipment do you have available ?

Comment

Well we have a fitness at our base but we aren't alowed to use it, how stupid is that!

So at base I have no equipment just running and do what ever they say. At the weekends i just go to a normal gym.

The ranger program ( circuit training ) is pretty hard

Comment

I bought 1 bottle Venom hyperdrive 3.0, 1 bottle Sesaglow and 10grams formestane. (I have puffy nipples)

Stack

Dymatize Super Multi 2 caps/day
                    ALRI Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 1 cap/day
                    CL Sesaglow 3 caps/day
                    Formestane 200mg/day

Not many supps but hey now I can see what works and what doesn't.

I get my protein from whole foods.

I'm looking to shed a 10lbs or less but gain some muscle

Grtz

Comment

Good luck bro!

Jdub

Comment

I bought 1 bottle Venom hyperdrive 3.0, 1 bottle Sesaglow and 10grams formestane. (I have puffy nipples)

Stack

Dymatize Super Multi 2 caps/day
                        ALRI Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 1 cap/day
                        CL Sesaglow 3 caps/day
                        Formestane 200mg/day

Not many supps but hey now I can see what works and what doesn't.

I get my protein from whole foods.

I'm looking to shed a 10lbs or less but gain some muscle

Grtz
                        you dont need many supps

increase cardio
                        decrease calorie intake
                        increase lifting intensity
                        increase protein intake
                        increase fiber intake
                        increase healthy fat intake
                        decerease carb intake (unneccessary/unnatural carbs - fruit/veggie carbs are fine)

Comment

formestane
                          Topical ?

Comment

@ pu 12en12g: yeah, e-form. I don't have much gyno, but my nipples are a bit big, it doesn't hurt or feel ichy, maybe it's just fat.

@ jdiritto: indeed, I'll try to make the best out of it

Comment

Working...
                            X