REDuction PM Causing sleep problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REDuction PM Causing sleep problems?

OK so i just got REDuction like 3 days ago, and the first night I took the PM pill as the instructions state, 30 minutes before i planned to sleep, at 12:00, and I had a really really hard time going to sleep. I had one of those "fever" dreams where its kinda like youre dreaming but your not its like your lying there with your eyes closed. Finally at 4 I managed to fall really asleep and woke up feeling how i normally do(kind of tired). I figured maybe it wasnt the PM pill so I took it last night, and the same thing happened, although I managed to sleep at like 2:45.This is really weird because I normally do not have problems falling asleep at all, and definitely do not have interrupted/weird sleep with fever dreams. I am not taking any new supplements. I have tried looking for info on this before I posted, but have not found anything. I know, overall, people really, really dig the PM supp, so its kinda bothering me. Has anyone else had a problem like this, or know if any of the ingredients can do this?

Originally posted by JTG123 View Post
    OK so i just got REDuction like 3 days ago, and the first night I took the PM pill as the instructions state, 30 minutes before i planned to sleep, at 12:00, and I had a really really hard time going to sleep. I had one of those "fever" dreams where its kinda like youre dreaming but your not its like your lying there with your eyes closed. Finally at 4 I managed to fall really asleep and woke up feeling how i normally do(kind of tired). I figured maybe it wasnt the PM pill so I took it last night, and the same thing happened, although I managed to sleep at like 2:45.This is really weird because I normally do not have problems falling asleep at all, and definitely do not have interrupted/weird sleep with fever dreams. I am not taking any new supplements. I have tried looking for info on this before I posted, but have not found anything. I know, overall, people really, really dig the PM supp, so its kinda bothering me. Has anyone else had a problem like this, or know if any of the ingredients can do this?
    Sounds like a coincidence, but PM isn't a sleeping pill

1) Try taking it earlier in the evening

2) If #1 doesn't solve the issue, try also splitting the dosage

3) Do you suffer from anxiety ?

4) Are you taking any medications ?

Comment

yeah i am aware its not a sleeping pill, although it seems to be keeping me from sleeping which is the odd thing.

I do not suffer from anxiety nor do I take any medicine at all.

Anyways, last night, i took it again for the third night in a row and I managed to sleep fine. I suppose it could have been a really big coincidence so i took em again tonight and i guess ill see how it goes really soon.

Comment

I'm thinking it was most likely a coincidence, and that there were other factors that caused your sleep problems. I hope that's the case, and also that you continue to sleep well!
        We'll see how this goes...

Comment

I would take it earlier, maybe 3 hours before bed

Comment

Yeah, I have taken it from 1/2 hour before sleep to up to 2 hours before sleep. I get a deep sleep for a good part of the night and wake up feeling rested.

One thing, though, while taking PM, had some weird dreams from time to time. Overall, worked well for me.

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod View Post
              Yeah, I have taken it from 1/2 hour before sleep to up to 2 hours before sleep. I get a deep sleep for a good part of the night and wake up feeling rested.

One thing, though, while taking PM, had some weird dreams from time to time. Overall, worked well for me.
              Yes, REM and dream sleep are very sensitive. Even certain types of food can cause strange dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows View Post
                Yes, REM and dream sleep are very sensitive. Even certain types of food can cause strange dreams.
                Ice cream ^^
                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                  Ice cream ^^
                  It made me dream i was in band camp...

Comment

Working...
                  X