Blue Up question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Up question.

Now I know I'm in the prime of my life for test production, but for honestly the past two years, I've felt like a prissy little ***** for no apparent reason. In high school I was very much an alpha male, I was in shape, I had confidence, etc. I'm now 20, slightly over weight, and overly sensitive and clingy to the point that it is effecting my nearly year long relationship.

Lying in bed tonight wondering about why this is, I started thinking about, I wonder if my test levels are low, and estrogen is causing me to act more "feminine?" Puberty for me peaked around 12 (been able to grow a full beard since 15), so I've always been ahead of the curve. Hell even now I look like I'm 25. Think that Blue Up could potentially help me get back to my masculine self? Because I'm tired of being walked on, and only feeling that it's just the way my personality is.

Pic related, its my old looking self and my sister's eye.

Any insight? Could this potentially help me out and actually WANT to get up off my ass and do some things?

Comment

Hmm i don't see why not try it. But not sure if it's gunna help with the getting off the ass part lol . Wouldnt hurt to give it a shot. Plus it's a very good price.

Comment

In your own opinion, do you think it could help what I described in the first post? Getting up off my ass is really just a matter of my own personal motivation (which I'm getting more everyday as I progress in the gym).

Comment

Originally posted by 95zj View Post
          In your own opinion, do you think it could help what I described in the first post? Getting up off my ass is really just a matter of my own personal motivation (which I'm getting more everyday as I progress in the gym).
          Have u ever had your test levels checked? That would tell you alot. What are your Workout goals?

Comment

Lower my bf and increase lean muscle. I'm not terribly out of shape, my bf % is just really high (see 25%). I know that's pretty contradictory, but I was in incredible shape about 2 years ago, started school, and my fat percentage shot way up. In this time period I became more shy, less likely to speak out, less motivated to workout and do things, I lost a little interest in sex (not anymore or for the past 10 months or so), etc. I just figured a test booster could help me out improve in some of those, and if not, at least improve my gains in the gym.

As for the rest of my stack I'm waiting to order (deciding on BU), it's Blue Gene, Green Bulge or possibly MAG, White Blood (taken before bed for GH and gains), ZMA, and a WPI for in the morning and evening.

Comment

Lower my bf and increase lean muscle. I'm not terribly out of shape, my bf % is just really high (see 25%). I know that's pretty contradictory, but I was in incredible shape about 2 years ago, started school, and my fat percentage shot way up. In this time period I became more shy, less likely to speak out, less motivated to workout and do things, I lost a little interest in sex (not anymore or for the past 10 months or so), etc. I just figured a test booster could help me out improve in some of those, and if not, at least improve my gains in the gym.

As for the rest of my stack I'm waiting to order (deciding on BU), it's Blue Gene, Green Bulge or possibly MAG, White Blood (taken before bed for GH and gains), ZMA, and a WPI for in the morning and evening.

IMO you should try Reduction PM & Blue Gene & Green Mag. All three are excellent.

Comment

So you don't think Blue Up would benefit me?

Comment

So you don't think Blue Up would benefit me?
                  IF it were me, i wouldnt. But the 3 supps i listed i WOULD. I'm betting those 3 will help you in a huge way.

Comment

Help me in the gym and or feel more confident and "alpha" perse?

Comment

Also, would you recommend Green MAG over Bulge for my case and situation?

Comment

Help me in the gym and or feel more confident and "alpha" perse?
                        Well once you see results, it will make you feel more confident. Then you'll want to keep at it gym wise. And results = fat burning and muscle.. what get's more alpha then that?

Also, would you recommend Green MAG over Bulge for my case and situation?

They are both great. I just finished GB. Nice stuff. I also love GM because i mix it with white flood. Cant loose either way. With mag you get a big ass tub for a great price also. And it tastes soooo good!

Comment

I just don't really have anything else to drink during my workout because I workout at night and I don't want to be kept up. And idk if I'd have the cash for PW since I'm buying WB to help me sleep at night (and I want to see if it really does increase volume and performance if you know what I mean).

Does Bulge typically give better results due to the superior formula?

Comment

I just don't really have anything else to drink during my workout because I workout at night and I don't want to be kept up. And idk if I'd have the cash for PW since I'm buying WB to help me sleep at night (and I want to see if it really does increase volume and performance if you know what I mean).

Does Bulge typically give better results due to the superior formula?
                            Both were great. Wouldnt say one was better then the other.

Comment

Working...
                            X