I got my samples in the mail today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got my samples in the mail today!

Going to test them out and based on how I like them I'll be making my order some time this week for whatever I end up deciding on.

Also, I've never used a fat burner before. I've been told they don't actually do anything but make you have more energy so you just feel like doing more cardio. Is that true?

Wow, what an effing workout.

Today was my legs day, and it usually always kicks my ass because I always go balls out when it comes to my legs. So first things first, lets get some reviews going.

White Flood- Took this (4 tablets) as I got to the gym because I didn't want to take it at work. Did about 10 minutes on the eliptical and jumped straight into my workout. About halfway through my set I feel a rush of warmth and I start sweating more. After the warmth passed, the focus and energy overcame me and I felt like just doing more and more and more. It works, that's for sure, I just don't think its for me. I'm already hot natured, and I didn't like the feeling it gave me when my heartrate went up. OH, and the pump...it's now an hour and a half after my workout, and my forearms still feel like they're going to blow up.

Purple Wraath- This stuff really is all that and a bag of chips. First off, the taste would of been a WHOLE lot better had I of had some cold water and not the lukewarm waterfountain water. I could care less about the taste though, as long as it is working, then by god it's a quality supp. I had never taken anything similar to this before, so the feeling of having all of this energy I wasn't used to was suprising. It's usualy about halfway through my workout, I feel about dead and my muscles start to ache. Sipping on PW made feel like I could just keep going and going. The only thing that stopped me tonight was when I was doing SLDL and my right hammy literally felt so tense I couldn't walk for a minute or so.

Green MAG- Taste was pretty decent, could tell there was some apple flavoring in there. Would definitely buy it, if I hadn't already decided on Green Bulge. I'd prefer the pump and premium formula over the 10 more servings for roughly the same price. As for effects, I really don't feel like I could give an accurate representation on how it affected me.

Golden Gains- I enjoyed the taste and the consistency of it, very much of a change of pace from the normal vanilla, chocolate, cookies and cream flavorings, and that's not a bad thing. I feel the same as I did for Green Mag in terms of how it has affected me. I don't think I could give an accurate representation of how good of a PWO it is without extended use.

As for the REDuction, I'm taking the PM dose tonight and the AM dose tomorrow. I'll write up how those go for me on the morrow.

Comment

Thanks for the nice lengthy review! Make sure to get that up on BB.com if you can. It'll def help us

Comment

For each individual product, or in a thread?

Comment

Originally posted by 95zj View Post
          Either or would be great!

Fat burners do more than just provide energy for cardio, they induce a calorie burning environment by ramping up your energy / metabolism and also reducing appetite

Comment

whichever you have time for. either way it would be greatly appreciated and will help others make informed decisions about their supplement purchases
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I'm on it fellas, I'm also ordering my stack either tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

I'm on it fellas, I'm also ordering my stack either tonight or tomorrow.
                solid, thanks for your support
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)