No announcement yet.

Question regarding first serious stack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding first serious stack.

I'm already taking Orange Triad and protein, I just decided that it's time to get things into high gear and order some supplements for the first time. My goal is to cut down to around 200 (230 as of now) and then go from there. If I see I'm making lean gains while making progress in losing fat, I'll continue on until I reach 10-12% body fat.

Anyways, on to the subject at hand; I'm considering ordering Blue Gene, Green Bulge, REDuction, GlycerGrow, and some ZMA. I workout around 8 every night, so I don't really want to take a stim based product like White Flood, but if someone wants to recommend something different than what I have planned, feel free. One thing I was wondering about is if Blue Gene and GlycerGrow would actually be of value to me right now as I'm severely out of shape. Would they be something I took once I got down to a lower body fat, and I wanted to start making some bigger muscular gains? Or do they both help aid in fat loss/strength gains?

Originally posted by 95zj View Post
    I'm already taking Orange Triad and protein, I just decided that it's time to get things into high gear and order some supplements for the first time. My goal is to cut down to around 200 (230 as of now) and then go from there. If I see I'm making lean gains while making progress in losing fat, I'll continue on until I reach 10-12% body fat.

Anyways, on to the subject at hand; I'm considering ordering Blue Gene, Green Bulge, REDuction, GlycerGrow, and some ZMA. I workout around 8 every night, so I don't really want to take a stim based product like White Flood, but if someone wants to recommend something different than what I have planned, feel free. One thing I was wondering about is if Blue Gene and GlycerGrow would actually be of value to me right now as I'm severely out of shape. Would they be something I took once I got down to a lower body fat, and I wanted to start making some bigger muscular gains? Or do they both help aid in fat loss/strength gains?
    I would say keep the blue gene, that will help because test levels seem to go down when you lose fat (cut). It will also help you with endurance.

I wouldn't recommend the glycergrow right now. Start introducing the supplements slowly so you can see the effect each one has for you and will be able to adjust accordingly.

I wouldn't use the GlycerGROW just yet. Although it can be used during a cut I usually only recommend for a recomp or bulk. Just my 02 though

Comment

ditch the zma, between green bulge or magnitude and orange triad you will be getting enough zinc and magnesium. also, the REDuction PM will help with sleep
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Alright guys, much appreciated. Considering adding in bulk arginine, beta-alanine, and citrullin malate.

Comment

Yeah you don't want to jump in to head first, that's kind of what I did and now I don't know what to pull back or what to add on. I have a general idea from maybe skipping one supplement one day or switching things around but i mean first and foremost if you are getting into supplements a good creatine is always a good place to start so GB is a good choice. Blue Gene will most certainly help with leaning down. As for Glycergrow I agree with Renegade because I know when I cycled it in I pumped way up, it's not so much that your muscles are harder they just pump up. I would recommend purple wraath but it's awfully close to your bed time...here's the FAQ

I workout in the evening / before bedtime, is there anything I should know ?
          VERY good question. Depending on the dosage, it's possible that the PURPLE WRAATH™ endurance complex could prevent you from getting deep / quality sleep... if this happens, simply reduce your PURPLE WRAATH™ dosage

So i mean you could go with PW and just play with the dosage. I think the combo of PW and Reduction PM would be really good for muscle recovery while sleeping. But i am no where near educated enough to be able to say yes or no on this fact. But I do know PW is good for muscle recovery and an extra boost while working out.

Comment

I knew that it would most likely keep me up that's why I didn't bother adding it. I already have an incredibly tough time falling asleep, so I don't need that bothering me as well. So instead of taking PW, I'm just going to take beta-alanine and citrulline malate throughout the day and arginine pre and post workout with water or my creatine.

Comment

I knew that it would most likely keep me up that's why I didn't bother adding it. I already have an incredibly tough time falling asleep, so I don't need that bothering me as well. So instead of taking PW, I'm just going to take beta-alanine and citrulline malate throughout the day and arginine pre and post workout with water or my creatine.
              that's a shame PW is pretty nice to have while working out...you could always try for a free sample and see if you can do it...but that would suck to miss a night of sleep too lol

Comment

BG hands down. Gawd i love this stuff. If BG were human.. i'd get down and dirty with it.

Comment

But even since I'm such a high % bf (not so much overweight), BG would benefit me?

Comment

But even since I'm such a high % bf (not so much overweight), BG would benefit me?
                    Burns the BF, It's about the amazing recovery, Str gains and thick full muscle it gives & promotes. Love BG! No doubt would benefit you.
                    Last edited by conda; 06-26-2009, 05:33 PM.

Comment

I'll give it a cycle.

Comment

Working...
                      X