BG Timing..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG Timing..

Hi guys, I'm back in the gym after 5 months off due to a neck injury from auto accident. Whew..feels great to be back!!!! I go to work at 4pm so I'm up at 1pm and usually drink a whey shake, cup of yogurt and slice of wheat bread..wait a lil bit then down my WF/GM. I'm also using BG and BU in my stack for 2 months. I am taking my BG/BU first thing when I get up with my whey shake cause I'm at the gym within an hour and 15min. I suppose this is best way to take the two in my situation..or are there any suggestions? Thanks.
    Live Life/Workout Hard!!
    :mo

CL Supps In Service:
    ORANGE OXIMEGA
    WHITE FLOOD
    GREEN MAG
    PURPLE WRATH

How close together are your BU and WF dosings? If its less than 4-5 hours, I'd suggest going for the stim-free version of BU.

Comment

Should be fine, which version of Blue UP is it ?

Comment

Its the stim free BU. I really dont like working nights and having to get up and chug a shake..wait..then down my WF/GM and throw in my BU/BG with shake...but gotta do what gotta do. When on dayshift I hit gym after work..like that much better cause have plenty of timing for supps meals, etc. Thanks for help guys.
        Live Life/Workout Hard!!
        :mo

CL Supps In Service:
        ORANGE OXIMEGA
        WHITE FLOOD
        GREEN MAG
        PURPLE WRATH

Comment

Originally posted by rchapman View Post
          Its the stim free BU. I really dont like working nights and having to get up and chug a shake..wait..then down my WF/GM and throw in my BU/BG with shake...but gotta do what gotta do. When on dayshift I hit gym after work..like that much better cause have plenty of timing for supps meals, etc. Thanks for help guys.
          Yes I would agree with the guys above, the dosing scheme you have is fine. Working nights is a tough gig, I did it for a few years. But the positive side is if you wake up early enough you have a good amount of time to hit the gym and relax too.

Comment

Working...
          X