CL and women.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CL and women.....

So my friend is wanting to take some CL products after seeing my success with them but his wife wants to get into it as well. Which Cl products would be a good recommendation for a women doing cardio and light weights ?

P.S. got my CL tshirt and CL beanie gotta say ya feel different when ya put the shirt on sorta god like i dunno maybe its me Promoting CL in NYC /rawr

Originally posted by TheChef View Post
    So my friend is wanting to take some CL products after seeing my success with them but his wife wants to get into it as well. Which Cl products would be a good recommendation for a women doing cardio and light weights ?

P.S. got my CL tshirt and CL beanie gotta say ya feel different when ya put the shirt on sorta god like i dunno maybe its me Promoting CL in NYC /rawr
    I think for his wife he should look into:

Purple WRAATH
    REDuction
    TRIad

Bump for input from bulldogz!

Comment

I take everything the boyz take but Blue UP, instead I use Blue Gene. What are her goals...cardio bunny?

I would agree with RR those would be great to start with. Maybe even some White Flood.
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
        I take everything the boyz take but Blue UP, instead I use Blue Gene. What are her goals...cardio bunny?

I would agree with RR those would be great to start with. Maybe even some White Flood.
        Yeah her husband said just cardio and light weights trying to get into shape nothing more nothing less .

Comment

Do you take the full dosage as well?

Comment

Yeah women can take all of our products (cept Blue Up they dont really want/need that) ... but since she's not training with heavy weight, just light weight and cardio... i would say purple wraath and orange triad for sure. then look into white flood or reduction after that (as long as she is aware of the stims in them)

Comment

Do you take the full dosage as well?
              Yep. Right now I take:

Orange Triad, Green Bulge, Blue Gene, Purple Wraath and Golden Gains. I also train 5-6 days a week. Mostly weights, with about 20 minutes of cardio after.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Yep. Right now I take:

Orange Triad, Green Bulge, Blue Gene, Purple Wraath and Golden Gains. I also train 5-6 days a week. Mostly weights, with about 20 minutes of cardio after.

k cool i printed out all the info about PW and OT and gave it to him to give to her so she can look over hopefully she likes what she sees and they will be a new addition to the CL family

Comment

k cool i printed out all the info about PW and OT and gave it to him to give to her so she can look over hopefully she likes what she sees and they will be a new addition to the CL family
                  Awesome! Keep us posted. Tell them to sign up here too, lots of useful info!

Comment

Awesome! Keep us posted. Tell them to sign up here too, lots of useful info!
                    yeah definitely its kinda funny i was telling my friend about CL products like i worked there or something.

Comment

yeah definitely its kinda funny i was telling my friend about CL products like i worked there or something.
                      Lol, I'm in the same boat. I think we should get a street team going.

Comment

Originally posted by 95zj View Post
                        Lol, I'm in the same boat. I think we should get a street team going.

yeah lol

Comment

My Woman runs 9 miles a day. And does lighter weights. And she loves Purple Wraath. She uses PW , OT, GM & Reduction PM (although she really doesnt need it IMO) =p And we are about to try a tub of Gains. PW would be a must IMO. But the stack me lass uses she loves. Yes we are gym pirates arrrrg. And I am the one that turned her to CL from gaspari (we both used gaspari before i found CL) I should get an orange t-shirt for recruiting her..

And here i thought the title of this thread was going to be about half naked CL chics.
                          Last edited by conda; 06-20-2009, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                            My Woman runs 9 miles a day. And does lighter weights. And she loves Purple Wraath. She uses PW , OT, GM & Reduction PM (although she really doesnt need it IMO) =p And we are about to try a tub of Gains. PW would be a must IMO. But the stack me lass uses she loves. Yes we are gym pirates arrrrg. And I am the one that turned her to CL from gaspari (we both used gaspari before i found CL) I should get an orange t-shirt for recruiting her..

And here i thought the title of this thread was going to be about half naked CL chics.

yeah lol thats what i figured ppl would think i should have started with
                            MADE YOU LOOK!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X