My review of Green Magnitude, White Flood, and Purple Wraath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My review of Green Magnitude, White Flood, and Purple Wraath

I posted this in my topic but I figured a lot more people would benefit and read it from it being its own topic.

Ok, first off. Green Magnitude and White Flood (Lemonade flavor) don't taste that bad. They are very bearable.

But the Purple Wraath (Grape flavor) seriously tasted like medicine! It was hard getting down during my workout.

I didn't noticed a huge difference in my energy level but I did noticed a little more strength than usual. I think my body is just getting so used to creatine because I have taken so many different kinds. I remember when I first took NO Xplode and that was my first time ever. I had amazing energy, I miss that!

I felt a little nauseous after my workout, I think from drinking the Purple Wraath during the workout.

how much water did you use with wraath should taste great. I also prefer the lemonade version
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Have never tried Grape. But love the lemonade flavor.

Comment

I filled it up with like the whole shaker bottle. Not sure how much exactly though that is.

Comment

Yeah, the grape was hard to get down. You get used to it. Ask for samples of the lemonade flavor. Try that next time.

Comment

I actually love the grape. Try pre-mixing it and throwing it in the freezer for a while.
            laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Since you went lemonade for the other two, I would have gone lemonade for the WRAATH

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                I actually love the grape. Try pre-mixing it and throwing it in the freezer for a while.
                I mix mine the night before and leave it in the fridge overnight then add some ice to it right before I go to the gym. It keeps it nice and cold for most of my workout and definitely helps with the taste of wraath too.

Comment

Originally posted by ericpad View Post
                  I mix mine the night before and leave it in the fridge overnight then add some ice to it right before I go to the gym. It keeps it nice and cold for most of my workout and definitely helps with the taste of wraath too.

tastes like kool-aid to me but i guess to each his own and i usually mix green mag apple with the WF lemonade aint bad its like a apple lemonade

Comment

Working...
                  X