stack question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stack question

I'm in the Army and we do PT in the morning and I'm going to start working out hard again during lunch or after work. I was doing MMA after work before and got pretty cut, but I have been slacking.

My question is, If im going to be working out twice a day what should I be using....because I don't think its smart to take something like white flood twice in one day?

i actually have a picture of when i was looking alot better.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ent=aaaa-1.jpg

im pretty much the same but i probably put on 5 extra pounds that isn't water weight.

My goals are to get stronger (core strength) and just somewhat bigger, but i still want to be able to run 6:30 miles. Can anyone recommend a stack?

My thoughts is cover the basics in your supplement stack. So get your multi such as Orange Traid, fish oil. Then consider things are Purple Wraath and Green Mag

Orane Triad will help you with keeping your joints happy, and ensure you're getting the proper vitamins and minerals. Purple Wraath will help keep up your endurance when you're training, especially twice a day, and help avoid muscle catabolism. Finally GM will help with the strength If you got any other questions, just feel free to ask1

Comment

Originally posted by 5six View Post
      My thoughts is cover the basics in your supplement stack. So get your multi such as Orange Traid, fish oil. Then consider things are Purple Wraath and Green Mag

Orane Triad will help you with keeping your joints happy, and ensure you're getting the proper vitamins and minerals. Purple Wraath will help keep up your endurance when you're training, especially twice a day, and help avoid muscle catabolism. Finally GM will help with the strength If you got any other questions, just feel free to ask1
      can i stack these with white flood or does one of these double as something to use pump you up pre workout?

Comment

Originally posted by mramazing View Post
        can i stack these with white flood or does one of these double as something to use pump you up pre workout?
        Yeah WF can be stacked with those. I'd only use it before pumpin IRON imo.

Comment

Originally posted by mramazing View Post
          sure, those are fine to combine
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)