Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakfast

Which of the two meals sounds like a good breakfast while on a bulk:

1. 12 eggs (10 whites, 2 whole), one cup (measured uncooked) oatmeal, banana.

2. 10 egg whites, 1 scoop whey, one cup (measured uncooked) oatmeal, banana.
    "My pain is self chosen."-Mad Season
    "When it's game time, it's pain time baby."-Terry Tate

I like number 1 just to add a little flavor to the eggs. JMO.
    Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by glb

^^^^

Comment

Looks close to mine but I use brow rice and applesauce with blueberry in it.

Tomorrow I am having tuna and rice*****, don't ask my why but it sounded so good as I was getting everything together for tomorrow. I will probaly regret it in the AM!

Comment

rice ca kes like japanese style?

their yummy .. but brow rice =/ haha i never really liked it haah even

if you get tired of eating it like that.. throw in some light soy mixed with a dash of seasame oil mate... makes the rice taste so much better.. make sure u get hte good light soy.. not the leggo's or the bs brand

dont forget to add some nori "dried seaweed" around the ca ke if ur feeling like expiermenting
          Last edited by Gaara88; 11-03-2006, 08:01 AM.
          Space cowboy!

Just about to get my motorbike so i havnt been active much on CL im sorry will attack asap! hahamauhahahaha

I like Finger sandwhiches after a good meal haha muahaha

Comment

Originally posted by glb

I would add some hotsauce to the whites for flavor ... or crushed red peppers ... but that's just me
            jdouchebag for president

Comment

Working...
            X