Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When to consume other supps in conjunction to GB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When to consume other supps in conjunction to GB?

My stack right now consists of Xtreme Formulations Peptide 2.0, Green MAG, White Blood, Orange Triad, and NOW Citrulline-Malate. My question for you is, I plan on buying bulk l-glutamine and l-arginine; when would be a good time to take those in accordance to my other supps and would I be taking in too much arginine since it is already in WB?

I already take the Citrulline-Malate in the morning with some water, and PWO with my Green MAG. Should I just add the glutamine to my whey throughout the day, and the arginine to my PWO creatine?

Edit: Oops, meant to put WB in the title. I'm not on GB.

Originally posted by 95zj View Post
    My stack right now consists of Xtreme Formulations Peptide 2.0, Green MAG, White Blood, Orange Triad, and NOW Citrulline-Malate. My question for you is, I plan on buying bulk l-glutamine and l-arginine; when would be a good time to take those in accordance to my other supps and would I be taking in too much arginine since it is already in WB?

I already take the Citrulline-Malate in the morning with some water, and PWO with my Green MAG. Should I just add the glutamine to my whey throughout the day, and the arginine to my PWO creatine?

Edit: Oops, meant to put WB in the title. I'm not on GB.
    You could take the WB on off days, pre-bed (feedback is very impressive with this method)

Comment

So JUST on off days take the WB? Any I might have been misinformed, but WB primarily just increases vascularity and pumps, right?

Comment

Originally posted by 95zj View Post
        So JUST on off days take the WB? Any I might have been misinformed, but WB primarily just increases vascularity and pumps, right?
        If your buying bulk arginine, you should utilize WB pre-bed.

Whether or not you take it ONLY on off days depends on your budget.

Arginine and Ornithine increase GH and promote deeper sleep which leads to enhanced recovery, which is why we recommend WB before bed.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows View Post
          If your buying bulk arginine, you should utilize WB pre-bed.

Whether or not you take it ONLY on off days depends on your budget.

Arginine and Ornithine increase GH and promote deeper sleep which leads to enhanced recovery, which is why we recommend WB before bed.
          /\/\

all of this is desired over pumps from taking NO type products preworkout.. IMO gains/results > feelings

Comment

I wasn't taking Arginine for anything other than gains/sleep/and the sexual side effects. I could care less about pumps and the feeling of muscles being hard, I want to know I'm gaining muscle mass and that's what I feel. Not something inflating my NO levels.

Comment

Working...
            X