Wf - wb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wf - wb

Hey guys. I'm thinking about going completely off stims and am considering using White Blood pre-workout. I know it will be a great product, but I would like some input from anyone who has used both White Flood and White Blood as a pre-workout (separately, of course). I just want to know how the effects and results differed. I am planning on continuing with PW during my workout and GM pre, but thinking about doing the GB thing, too, as I want to see if the effects are any more impressive. Please feel free to give your opinions on any of this.
    We'll see how this goes...

Originally posted by AlphaBrass01 View Post
    Hey guys. I'm thinking about going completely off stims and am considering using White Blood pre-workout. I know it will be a great product, but I would like some input from anyone who has used both White Flood and White Blood as a pre-workout (separately, of course). I just want to know how the effects and results differed. I am planning on continuing with PW during my workout and GM pre, but thinking about doing the GB thing, too, as I want to see if the effects are any more impressive. Please feel free to give your opinions on any of this.
    WF gives more of a rush (obviously from the stims)
    but I find the pump is more pronounced with WB.

I think it boils down to whether you want stims or not.

Comment

That's sorta what I figured. I'm just having trouble making that decision.
      We'll see how this goes...

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaBrass01 View Post
        That's sorta what I figured. I'm just having trouble making that decision.
        sleep on it
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)