Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Would Just Like To Thank The People At CL.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Would Just Like To Thank The People At CL.

About a month ago i posted a thread about how i bought Golden Gains for my birthday. Well guys here's how that turned out. I ended up getting two bottles for myself, but about 4 days later, my grandfather J.T. Shadden who had been going through his last treatment of Chemotherapy, grew very ill and started losing a BUNCH of weight. This completely stopped my life for a few days as we thought he was about to reach his time. But with a miracle he started getting better, and one day my grandmother asked me if i had anything that would help in getting him healthy again as he had a hard enough time swallowing all the pills the doctor gave him. I gave my grandmother my other bottle of Golden Gains because of the Fruit complex in it. I got a call two days later from my grandmother telling me how much he enjoyed and and how good he was starting to feel. Now i'm not going to sit here and say it was all because of the Golden Gains or that it wasn't, but after a couple short days he had started talking as much as he did (and trust me, he LOVES to talk.) and from that point to now he has made almost a full recovery! he's walking around with his cane for now. But he's almost the same person he was a year ago. I say a year ago because he's been undergoing treatment since September '08. Anyways enough with the depressing stuff, I would just like to say how much i appreciate the people at controlled labs for making such a product that's not only good for a bodybuilder trying to put on weight, but also a old man who's been struggling with his health. Like i said i know it wasn't just the GG but the power of Jesus christ and my grandfather fighting. Thank you guys for making this awesome product.

p.s. I'm receiving a CL skull kap pretty soon, and i'm going to take a picture of us together with him wearing it, as the Chemo has taking most of his hair and he's been loving hats lately.

thanks again guys!!

-Logan

Wow! I'm glad he's feeling so much better. He sounds like a fighter!!
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

yeah haha, it's been quite a ride!

i think the funniest thing i heard him say when i asked him about GG was the apple pie flavoring.

he's from the old school so i believe the translation was:

Bo' that stuff you gave meh tasted just like shirley's (my Grandmother) apple pie.

=
      Grandson that supplement you gave me had a similar taste to your grandmother's homemade apple pie.

Comment

That's one hell of a story man. Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by lshadden5182 View Post
          yeah haha, it's been quite a ride!

i think the funniest thing i heard him say when i asked him about GG was the apple pie flavoring.

he's from the old school so i believe the translation was:

Bo' that stuff you gave meh tasted just like shirley's (my Grandmother) apple pie.

=
          Grandson that supplement you gave me had a similar taste to your grandmother's homemade apple pie.
          You definitely need to post a picture of you both and the beanie!! Could he be CL's oldest user?
          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

could be! haha he's 74.

i will, he may have to go back to the hospital one more time for a temp. stay, when he's there all he does is wear hats. He's cold 24/7 (partly because he's 6'1 and 150) but his weight is increasing. he'll def. be rocking it at the hospital

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
            You definitely need to post a picture of you both and the beanie!! Could he be CL's oldest user?

Comment

I hate those backless hospital "clothes". Everyone can see my Blue Gene tat on my azz cheek.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X