3 Scoops of WF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Scoops of WF?

Hey everyone and Controlled Labs guys. First, I'd like to say that the White Flood and Purple Wraath stack has taken my workouts to the next level. I was so skeptical at first (did lots and lots of research, as this was my first time taking any supplement besides whey) but I decided that White Flood seemed like one of the best reviewed NO and energy product.

Currently, I take 2 scoops half hour before workout and take 2 scoops of PW throughout my workout. The energy has been smooth and fantastic. I am curious, however, if taking 2 and a half or ever three scoops of WF pre workout would make the energy even better? I do not get any stomach problems or any other side effects from WF so I would assume my tolerence is fairy high? Would this be safe to try/continue?

Originally posted by AfroHat View Post
    Hey everyone and Controlled Labs guys. First, I'd like to say that the White Flood and Purple Wraath stack has taken my workouts to the next level. I was so skeptical at first (did lots and lots of research, as this was my first time taking any supplement besides whey) but I decided that White Flood seemed like one of the best reviewed NO and energy product.

Currently, I take 2 scoops half hour before workout and take 2 scoops of PW throughout my workout. The energy has been smooth and fantastic. I am curious, however, if taking 2 and a half or ever three scoops of WF pre workout would make the energy even better? I do not get any stomach problems or any other side effects from WF so I would assume my tolerence is fairy high? Would this be safe to try/continue?
    Definitely no reason to exceed the recommended doses

Comment

Imagine the power of taking 20 caffeine pills at once... heck, imagine if you snorted all the pills at once!!!!

(note: google Myocardial infarction for specific responses to this powerful dose before attempting, and hopefully, you will never attempt this amazingly powerful dose of caffeine)

Comment

Thanks guys. I will definently not excede the 2 scoops. I looked up caffine intoxication and it is something I DO NOT want to play with.

This brings up a good point though. I really love having that extra energy boost not just at the gym but throughout the whole day. Would taking a good vitamin like Orange Triad give me a tad more sustained energy for the day?

Comment

having a healthy dieting containing vitamins and minerals will def. increase your overall energy levels throughout the day..

I personally shy away from caffeine/stims, except for yerba mate tea!

Comment

Originally posted by AfroHat View Post
            Thanks guys. I will definently not excede the 2 scoops. I looked up caffine intoxication and it is something I DO NOT want to play with.

This brings up a good point though. I really love having that extra energy boost not just at the gym but throughout the whole day. Would taking a good vitamin like Orange Triad give me a tad more sustained energy for the day?
            OT 2x/day has done a lot for me. I've been using OT for about 2 months, and my energy level's been up. That said, a good diet and regular workouts are just as, if not more important. IMHO, of course.

Comment

OT has done a lot for me, too. The extra vitamins that you may be missing from a clean diet can come from the OT, and help with extra energy

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                Definitely no reason to exceed the recommended doses
                absolutely agree
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

If you take a break and come back, you'll be able to utilize it much better.

I only use one scoop after a layoff to get the same rush.

Comment

Lol dont do it man!

Comment

Working...
                    X