No announcement yet.

I am very interested in buying either Green Mag, White Flood, or Purple Wraath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am very interested in buying either Green Mag, White Flood, or Purple Wraath

Which two would be best to stack together? Or if there is another supplement? I really don't want to buy three products, just two. I really want something to push me and get me focused to lift big during my workouts and then maybe like a good creatine to bulk?

I am 22, 188 lbs, 6'1". Looking to bulk up tremendously. My workouts usually last one hour sometimes hour and a half.

I have taken NO Xplode, NaNO Vapor, Arnge Krush, Animal Pump, Animal Stak, Animal Pak, SuperPump 250, Sizeon, etc.

If you're looking for the energy and focus, and a creatine, WF and GM would be the best choice from the products you listed. The GM will cover the creatine basis, and WF will help you with the energy coupled with killer focus

Comment

Thats actually the 3 that i am stacking right now, LOL, and i'm loving it!

Comment

Well I would love to stack all three but I'm sure I would be broke if I do, lol.

So you do think White Flood and Green Magnitude would stack well together? What about Green Bulge? Would it be better to take Green Bulge or Green Magnitude? What's the difference in the two? More people seem to like Green Bulge.

If there are two other combination of products that you would recommend please let me know. I don't know much about Controlled Labs, never used them.
        Last edited by jagsfan05; 06-13-2009, 08:25 AM.

Comment

The GM and WF worked well for me. It all depends. I have stacked all three and had killer WO.

I think it's wort the the money to buy all three. You would have at least a 8-10 week cycle. Bite the bullet!

Comment

If you do want to stack all three buy the smaller tub combo on bb.com. Won't break the bank and your getting a killer stack!
            laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Ok, thanks all. I just decided to buy the small combo of all three. It cost me $85.84. That way if I like it I can always buy more.

My question is, when and how do I take all three?

Comment

Take the WF and GM together pre-workout (about 30 min.) and drink the PW during your workout.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                  Take the WF and GM together pre-workout (about 30 min.) and drink the PW during your workout.
                  Ok, thanks. What about on off-days?

And how many scoops of each?

Comment

Originally posted by jagsfan05 View Post
                    Ok, thanks. What about on off-days?

And how many scoops of each?
                    You will only need to take the GM everyday. As for how many scoops, that will be up to you. I would start with one scoop of WF and PW just to assess your tolerance. You only need one scoop of GM.

If it upsets your stomach have a small carb source before you take the pre-workout supps and make sure your PW is ice cold.

Comment

Ok so everyday, on and off, take GM.

Then only on workout days, take the WF and GM 30 minutes before my workout and PW during the workout, correct?

Is this usually how everyone takes it?

Comment

Ok, thanks all. I just decided to buy the small combo of all three. It cost me $85.84. That way if I like it I can always buy more.

My question is, when and how do I take all three?
                        smart
                        Ok so everyday, on and off, take GM.

Then only on workout days, take the WF and GM 30 minutes before my workout and PW during the workout, correct?

Is this usually how everyone takes it?
                        yup, that is the preferred method
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I don't have a shaker right now so what if I can't take the Purple Wraath during my workout? What should I do then?

Comment

I don't have a shaker right now so what if I can't take the Purple Wraath during my workout? What should I do then?
                            You don't have to have a shaker cup. Buy a plastic container at Target?

Comment

Lol well I was just wondering for the time being because I wanted to go to the gym today and I don't even have that. I was going to get one eventually.

Comment

Working...
                              X