I need help with my CL stack Timing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help with my CL stack Timing

Currently I'm on a cut will be for likely the rest of the summer to get back to where I need to be. I work out 4 days a week Sat and Sun in the morning and Tuesday and Thursday which varies between morning and evening due to work.

And I do ab work on Monday Wed...so I guess you could say I have 1 day off .

Morning for me in terms of workout time usually means 8am and evening around 7pm. Waking up at 6am and going to bed at 10pm.

Currently I'm using CL Orange Triad, CL Reduction, CL White Flood(powder) Green Mag (Powder), Glycer Grow (Powder ), Blue Gene, blue up a fish oil supplement from Now foods and Gaspari Myofusion (if CL had a MRP I'd use that).

I have used each of these in the past and loved them but I used each separate, this is my first time stacking them. However now that I'm stacking them I'm getting real big headaches (prob due to the caffeine) and feeling a bit sick when i hit the gym in the morning.

What would be the recommended time to take these to avoid these symptoms? And should I adjust the recommended dosage on the label (downward)?

Thanks

Simply in response to the meal replacement comment - the do! Golden Gains is awesome!
    We'll see how this goes...

Comment

I commented on your thread over @ BB

Comment

I think I commented on BB.com as well, but not about Golden Gains like I did above - about using Blue Up stim-free...
        We'll see how this goes...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr m5 View Post
          Currently I'm on a cut will be for likely the rest of the summer to get back to where I need to be. I work out 4 days a week Sat and Sun in the morning and Tuesday and Thursday which varies between morning and evening due to work.

And I do ab work on Monday Wed...so I guess you could say I have 1 day off .

Morning for me in terms of workout time usually means 8am and evening around 7pm. Waking up at 6am and going to bed at 10pm.

Currently I'm using CL Orange Triad, CL Reduction, CL White Flood(powder) Green Mag (Powder), Glycer Grow (Powder ), Blue Gene, blue up a fish oil supplement from Now foods and Gaspari Myofusion (if CL had a MRP I'd use that).

I have used each of these in the past and loved them but I used each separate, this is my first time stacking them. However now that I'm stacking them I'm getting real big headaches (prob due to the caffeine) and feeling a bit sick when i hit the gym in the morning.

What would be the recommended time to take these to avoid these symptoms? And should I adjust the recommended dosage on the label (downward)?

Thanks

It's simply too much caffeine. The WF, REDuction, and Blue Up together. I recommend cutting out one of them in order to not take in so many stimulants.

And yes we do have a MRP, it's Golden Gains!

Comment

way too many stims together. get blue up stim free and space out the white flood and REDuction AM doses.
            Originally posted by AlphaBrass01 View Post
            Simply in response to the meal replacement comment - the do! Golden Gains is awesome!
            correct,w hile its technically a post workout product, it can be used throughout the day as a healthy and fully dosed MRP
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole