Help with stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with stack

Hi I already take G.M, W,F, P.W, G.G. and ran out of B.G over a month ago.So here's my ? I'm going to buy another bottle of Blue gene. and wanted to add a stim should I add reduction or Blue up?Also wanted to add golden gains but B.B.com doesn't have it yet do you know when they will. Thanks CL products are
    awesome.

Originally posted by ectiger1 View Post
    Hi I already take G.M, W,F, P.W, G.G. and ran out of B.G over a month ago.So here's my ? I'm going to buy another bottle of Blue gene. and wanted to add a stim should I add reduction or Blue up?Also wanted to add golden gains but B.B.com doesn't have it yet do you know when they will. Thanks CL products are
    awesome.
    Depending on your goals though you can't go wrong with either. And the blue up/ Blue gene combo seems to be pretty good...
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=15599
    kane@controlledlabs.com
    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
    Looks for the ads, coming soon!
    www.controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

My goal is to lose as much b.F% as I can and keep as muck muscle as I can.I read That not to take Blue up and Green mag together.But if I take B.U in the morn and G.M in the afternoon will it be ok?Thanks

Comment

My goal is to lose as much b.F% as I can and keep as muck muscle as I can.I read That not to take Blue up and Green mag together.But if I take B.U in the morn and G.M in the afternoon will it be ok?Thanks
        Yes you will be okay.

Just space them out like you said.

The Yohimbine in BU, and the Tyrosine in GM have a negative reaction together.

I've taken them together before (just to see what happened.) Got a bit anxious and nervous feeling. They don't mix well together

Hope this helps!
        RR

PS - Losing fat and preserving muscle... Two letters: P & W !

Comment

Thanks for the help here's my new C.L stack as soon as they get delivered B.U, B.G, G.M, W.F, G.G, P.W, and Golden Gains

Comment

Thanks for the help here's my new C.L stack as soon as they get delivered B.U, B.G, G.M, W.F, G.G, P.W, and Golden Gains
            That's real solid right there!

Comment

Working...
            X